New monthly offers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
Was just wondering what special offers you have for March/April. I really need a boost of clients and want a new offer.
I really want to push Enhancements, Facials and Body Massage.

Help Please.

Last edited:
I do my special offers for two months and try and get them slightly seasonal. For example at the moment I have a 'Treats for your feet' theme, and as I think with the nice weather people have been thinking about what comes on show in warmer weather more.

I usually team these with 'all rounder' services and make a couple of good packages or special offers.

For example

Bio Sculpture gel toes - normally £25, on offer for March and April at £20

Luxury Creative spa pedicure normally £25, Spray tan normally £25, taken together as a package for £40.

I'm also selling pre season spray tanning books of voucher to be used by end of September - normally £25 per tan, buy 6 for £100

March
Hand treat
soak, exfoliation, mask and massage 30 mins £10

Feet treat
as above but with pedi range

Facial
£5 off

Tibetan head taster
30 minutes £10

April is A for Academie facial
the launch of my new facial

We Also Do Monthly Offers Usually 2 Different Things Ie

Pedicure And Indian Head

Facial And Manicure

Massage And File And Polish

Something Different So That The Client Can Try A New Treatment

We Are Doing Thai Pinda Karma With A Toe Paint And Polish At The Moment, Doing Well As Its Something Different.

Good Luck With Your Offers

Change Them Often So The Clients Do Not Get Complacent (not Sure If Spell Right)

If It Is Not Going Well There Is Nothing Stopping You From Changing It To Something Else.

At the moment i have
Eyelash extensions half price £50
Spray tan half price £10
Free mini manicure when buying a 120 Min's sun bed course at £42
or 10% off any treatment with one of my flyer's hth

If you are wanting to push enhancements how about,
free nail art with every full set,
use stickers on ring fingers and thumbs, doesnt cost you much,

free eyebrow shape with every facial,
everyone loves freebies and this only costs you a few Min's of your time,

free toe nail polish with every body massage,
minimal cost to you and you get them hooked on nice looking feet ready for the summer hth

okay - so I did a HUGE one. It was really dead in here. We are in a crappy spot so I wanted to get it busy so people would know about us. Anyways - I am SO glad I did it. Even though it is a BIG special for people around here, it brought in a ton of NEW clients.

Anyways, what I did was a facial & pedicure for $90 (sorry I dont know what it is where you guys live - I am in Canada eek!)...it is regular $140. It takes me 2.5 hours to do them. Anyways, I am completely booked for the rest of this month. I actually have a few people who have called to see what my next months special is.

I am going to run one more really good one next month - not sure what yet. Then with summer, weddings, graduations etc I am just going to have mini ones...For example - get $10 off your pedicure, or something like that. Not sure just yet :)

Right now my focus is just getting people to know we are here. I have about 9/10 people re-book and come back so once they know we are here it is all good.

okay - so I did a HUGE one. It was really dead in here. We are in a crappy spot so I wanted to get it busy so people would know about us. Anyways - I am SO glad I did it. Even though it is a BIG special for people around here, it brought in a ton of NEW clients........ QUOTE]

Can I ask how you advertise these specials, contacted from your current client sheets or what? Thanks;

hi ya, i think making your offers seasonal is a great idea. when i rented my own space within a nail salon these are the offers i did.

free back massage with my top facial. (massage doesnt cost much, cos you only use oil and your time)
free eyelash tint with eyelash perms. (its good cos they need to top it up, so means rebooking, hopefully)

half price reflexology when you bok a deluxe pedicure. (again i only needed talc for my reflexology)

i was using decleor for my facial company, they suggested:
buy any two facial products and get your facial free
(which is great to bump up your retail sales too!)

or

put alittle sample set together as a free gift.

it might be worth ringing round your product houses and see if they have any ideas, or free promotional materials you can use to help you out. no harm in trying.

good luck, and let us now how your get on

xxx

I really like the idea of the half price reflexology with a deluxe pedicure, I might just pinch that but reverse it as most of my clients book for reflexology, I might well offer them a half price pedicure!!!

Last month I did a book a facial get a free 20 minute back massage.

I'm also going to do a wellbeing massage which will be an aromatherapy back massage with reiki. 30 mins of each.

Our monthly offers are always really, really good which makes it more compelling for clients to book in. Package prices are usually £30-£60 so you don't need many booking in to make it worthwhile.

Currently we have:
*A 50 minute Hollywood Facial – skin will literally glow with new vitality and health
*A relaxing Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
*A Beautiful Hands Makeover
*A gorgeous Pampering Foot Treatment including file and polish
*A delicious mug of hot chocolate and a gift bar of luxury Belgian chocolate to finish

Total value £90 You pay only £57,

*Rose & Geranium Exfoliating Body Scrub
*Grapeseed, Rose & Geranium Body Massage
*Rose & Geranium Body Butter Wrap
*Tingling yet relaxing Scalp Massage

Total value £75 You pay only £47,

Previous months have been:
£71 worth of Pampering Treatments for £35
You will receive:
*Mini Marine Experience Facial
*Nourishing Paraffin Wax Hand & Foot Treatment
*Relaxing Back, Neck & Shoulders
£85 worth of Detoxifying Treatments for £50
You will receive:
*Sea Salts & Essential Oils Exfoliating Body Scrub
*Grapeseed, Juniper berry, Grapefruit and Geranium Body Massage
*Marine Peat Detoxifying Mud Wrap
*Relaxing Head, Neck & Shoulders Massage

Interestingly, some months we have 2 or 3 offers to choose from & it's usually the more expensive packages that are more popular :)

thanks Sarah,
they all sound fab!

To advertise - On my client intake forms there is a spot for email address_____ would you like to receive our specials by email y/n - about 3/4 of the time they put yes.

Secondly - I actually have a facebook page for my spa. Some of my clients have joined and some of my friends. I post the specials on there and send out a little msg with the specials.

Just from that free advertising is where I got all my bookings.

I did make some flyers and hand those out - but I just did that so Im not sure what the response from those are yet.

I am trying to focus on "free" advertising as I have paid for newspaper and radio and honestly - I didnt get one client from it. I have had people say they saw the ads, but that they came in from a referral or email that either I sent them or a friend forwarded to them.

hth!:)

OH! I have handed out leaflets with everything we offer/prices but have noticed that it cost more to do that then just a simple photocopy of specials - and I think this will entice people to "try" us out. At least they know we are around now!

well sorted out my april offers

they sound brilliant im sure you will do really well!!!

have you set your self a target you want to do?

Hi Hippy Chick,

Your specials offers promotion look lovely I hope they go well for you - andi:)

Ooh, chick they look fab! Are they postcards? Where do you get them printed?
thanks!
vistaprint!
I got those, 25 tri-fold leaflets and 10 gift vouchers with the same design and it came to £14!
thanks andi, I hope they bring me biz and build up some interest in the academie range.

I've just spent all morning ringing my clients to get their email addresses and have emailed them the pics saying that they are getting a peek at whats to come and that the April special offers won't be made public until next month!

thanks!
vistaprint!
I got those, 25 tri-fold leaflets and 10 gift vouchers with the same design and it came to £14!
thanks andi, I hope they bring me biz and build up some interest in the academie range.

I've just spent all morning ringing my clients to get their email addresses and have emailed them the pics saying that they are getting a peek at whats to come and that the April special offers won't be made public until next month!

good luck hippy chick

your offer look really good, i am sure you will get lots of business from them, even i want one.

Latest posts

Back