New Salon opening!! Excited!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen2k

Reaction score
Hi all! For those who remember a while ago I asked about a million questions about buying/opening & running a salon... just to let you guys know that we picked up the keys today and we open tomorrow!! Yippee!!

Only problem was have spent from 4:00 this afternoon until 11:00 tonight cleaning the place... it was left in a right mess and dirty everywhere! Plus the people who left it in the state decided to not tell anyone that they had sold up so continued booking millions of appointments up until next saturday without letting us know so instead of being able to get in the designers etc we now have to do it all around the opening times! :eek:

Other than that its really exciting so going to take loads of pictures and post them up tomorrow!!
Fingers crossed no awkward customers tomorrow and we didnt even get chance to talk to the old people they just dropped keys off and left :rolleyes:

Jen x

Good luck with your new venture!

Sounds like the next week will be most interesting!!! Lets hope you impress the clients booked in & they become regulars, that would be a great start as building up a client base can be one of the most difficult things to do when you are starting out! (maybe this is a blessing in disguise?!)

Good luck with your new venture!

Sounds like the next week will be most interesting!!! Lets hope you impress the clients booked in & they become regulars, that would be a great start as building up a client base can be one of the most difficult things to do when you are starting out! (maybe this is a blessing in disguise?!)

Good point, hadn't thought of it like that! :lol:
Yes interesting might be one way of putting it; one thing is for sure... doubt it's going to be boring!!
Been out of work for way too long now since I quit my last job to qualify as a nail technician then decided to do a couple of other courses I was interested in doing so it is exciting being back in the life of the employed!! (Though doubt if the attitude will be quite the same after the next week or so! :rolleyes: )
Time will tell, will probably be ranting away in near future posts! he he x

Good luck!:hug:

Ready made clients - sounds good to me, hope you have a brilliant week:)

Best of luck with your new venture. :) x

Good luck with your opening Jen, with ready made clients too. I am sure you will be a great success.

Good luck with everything, look forward to the piccies :hug:

Let us know how it went hun!

Great to know you have some clients readily booked in, instead of hoping to get walk ins. I also think that vbeing thrown in the deep end will make you get on with things better, than knowing you have time to prepare.

So let us know how it goes!:)

You already have existing clientele, so it can't be all bad can it?

Wishing you every success with your new venture :hug:

Latest posts

Back