New Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Right I'm opening my own salon and was wanting to do more body treatments, at the moment I'm only really doing massage! Unfortunately i don't have showering facility's, so there are a lot of them i can do!! Any one got any ideas something effective thats does not require showering?? Cheers :lol:

Last edited:
I do an algae exfoliation and algae body wrap which comes in gel form and is designed for people that don't have showers. Try House of Famuir (HOF).

Cool thank you i will have a look!!!

Some of the girls on here that don't have the use of a shower use hot towels for removing the product that they have used hth

I am taking a look at Academie body products on Wednesday, apparently some don't require you to have a shower. Will keep you posted.

We offer (& actually do) loads of body treatments in the salon. There isn't a shower but this has never been a problem as products are just removed by towelling mitts.

From a clients point of view, in some ways it's nicer to be able to stay on the couch for longer while the products are being removed than have to get up when you're all sleepy & relaxed and stumble to the shower.

What sort of treatments do you do tho??

Lol yer i notice that after i posted it

If that's my website you're referring to, we actually do a lot more than is mentioned on the site. I really must update it...... (I think I spend far too long on salongeek lol)

colon massage is very popular at the moment.

Algologie Do Body Wraps, Body Scrubs, Hot Stones And The New Thai Pinda Massage Which Is The New And Up Coming Treatment.

No Shower Is Needed For Any Of These Treatments And Hot Mitts Will Remove The Product Easy.

Training Is Free With Algologie Too.

What about Paraffin Wax treatments ????

Latest posts

Back