New Shellac collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they look fab.......

But I'm so sick of ordering what I think will be beautiful colours, and when they arrive are almost completely transparent when I paint them onto a nail. Don't understand why all the light shades can't be made just like cake pop & sun bleached :(

They are growing on me!! Think they look quite gorgeous!!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418477109.418238.jpg

I like 5 out of the 6 but they don't excite me. The green is a lovely one actually but I have always ordered every colour and I never use green, they are my shelf sitters, so I am starting to get fussy and not order them all.

I would love more berry tones too, that and a lovely royal blue. That is all I feel is missing.

Wow after seeing the video I can't wait for dandelion, salmon run and the hummingbird additive!!

They are being released at 12am tonight!

I wasn't happy when we were shown the bottles but some of the colours are beautiful on the nail pops

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think I'm only interested in salmon run and creek side. If I got that right it should be the blue and the peach!

X

I think they look fab.......

But I'm so sick of ordering what I think will be beautiful colours, and when they arrive are almost completely transparent when I paint them onto a nail. Don't understand why all the light shades can't be made just like cake pop & sun bleached :(
You will be happy. Creekside covers really well! Not as chalky as Cake Pop but niiiice :) I agree with you about Azure Wish!
Field Fox is gorgeous too! Covers very well.

I am on the S2 site now but neither the Shellac or additives are available.
Are they sold out already???

They haven't shown up as yet.. Even if they were sold out they would still be on display. Never known new launches to be this late :(

Still not showing

So glad Liverpool Lashes posted the video I was living them either till I saw it. Still can't see them on site though!

I never wait up for a collection anymore, so not worth it. It is normally late or the site is crashed through volume!

A little bit of me wishes for someone to take my devices away from me.....................then I would stop checking the S2 site every 10 minutes (or less).
I am telling myself to step away from the iPad and get some self control.

A little bit of me wishes for someone to take my devices away from me.....................then I would stop checking the S2 site every 10 minutes (or less).
I am telling myself to step away from the iPad and get some self control.

Yaaaayyyyyyy. Their there, I have placed my order, and I can get back to reality :)

I have also watched Liverpoollashes video and liked what "hummingbird" can do. But you can't buy it as a single additive - is that right? X

Latest posts

Back