New Shellac colours revealed by Jan Arnold!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airendaie

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I just saw the chat session with Jan Arnold on the Glamour magasine Facebook page (thanks fingernailfixer for the share!) and among all the interesting questions Jan revealed 4 of the new colours coming in March!

" in March 2012, we'll have gold shimmer, silver shimmer and Silver Chrome, plus a metallic dark raisin and more...stay tuned!!"

Heres the link https://www.facebook.com/glamour?sk=wall

I'm soo excited about this and I don't even have Shellac yet!!! Definatly investing in the new year though can't wait!

Sorry if I'm repeating someone but I'm on here most days and hadn't seen this announced yet.

Ooooh this is exciting :D I expect there will be some good layering with the silver shimmer and the gold. The gold would be nice over cocoa or tropix :D

Thanks for sharing, I can't wait, I love shimmers and the chrome sounds amazing.
:biggrin:

Yipeeee!

Needed some 'funky' stuff.

PS: crap, link won't open :-(

Oooo im so excited! I've put the money to the side already to buy the new colors...im hoping they'll probably be available at professional beauty in march

Kxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

March is now my new christmas !!!!!!!!!!!

How fantastic, we can say it out loud!
SILVER CHROME!!!

Ooohhhh I like the sound of these! Want them now!!!

When I went on my Shellac course the educator told me there will be 3 racks released at the same time, does anyone know if this is correct? Sorry not meaning to steal post! X

I wonder if CND will introduce them at the ISSE show in LA in January?

What do you mean by 3 racks? I am desperate for them to release some empty racks as I only have one shellac rack at the minute and all colours!

xxx

Sorry if link won't work try this:

http://https://www.facebook.com/glamour

and then just click on Glamour's wall, Jan's chat post is the first one :)

Wish we could ask for CND gift vouchers for xmas pressies XD

So looking forward to these. Have just purchased some of the newer colours but I was just thinking that a silver and gold would be brilliant. Shame they weren't out before Christmas though, they could have been great for Christmas parties and what not.

oh my gawd Jen thank you for the link! Cityscape looks fab!

Can't wait to see all the layering possibilities x

I must say they all look fab!!!

OMG I am going to need to work 24/7 until march I want them all and I don't have all the ones that available at the moment as it is :( lol

What do you mean by 3 racks? I am desperate for them to release some empty racks as I only have one shellac rack at the minute and all colours!

xxx

Yeah empty racks, 3 different ones I want to know if anyone has more info on these racks xxx

Check fingernail fixers page on facebook, there is a link to the new shellac colours coming out in March. I cant seem to add the link. The colours look fab, cant wait :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back