New Shellac colours revealed by Jan Arnold!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh I am dying for the racks!!! The new colours look great. The taupe colour looks very nice and the new shimmers :) Woop!

Dont know about the raisin colour yet though, we have alot of reddy colours already.

Same! I am hoping for some primary colours in the next 6 - yes i know i am way ahead of myself - a yellow and a bright blue would be LUSH

Also, pastels ;-) like lilac....

Oh the endless possibilities I can dream up!

Im so glad Im bringing in Shellac after Xmas to work along side my gel polishes.

The chrome sounds lush, can just see that in the summer on everyones tootsies :)

SO YOU LOT DON'T BUY IT ALL lol xx

I can just imagine the gold shimmer over the chrome! My girls have been dying for grey too! So excited :)

Am ridiculously excited about this :D

Does any one no if they are based on previous colour polishes ??? X

Actually it was Jan Arnold from CND who first facebooked the new colours and then, of course, course ten trillion others!

I actually hope it is not going to be high lighted in ten trillion threads on SG for the next 3 months or well be tired of them before we've got them!!

Personally I will be annoyed if Samantha has not got the samples when I get back for christmas as I have been waiting for the 'greige' look for ages and intend to wear it as soon as possible. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm so glad to see a taupe shade!

Actually it was Jan Arnold from CND who first facebooked the new colours and then, of course, course ten trillion others!

I actually hope it is not going to be high lighted in ten trillion threads on SG for the next 3 months or well be tired of them before we've got them!!

Personally I will be annoyed if Samantha has not got the samples when I get back for christmas as I have been waiting for the 'greige' look for ages and intend to wear it as soon as possible. :biggrin:

Super!! are you allowed to post a picture so we can see what it looks like on 'real nails'?? :biggrin:

For anyone who has had a look at the 6 new Shellac colours due out in 2012, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they look great I thought they were missing glitters and brown/nude colours and here they come! Don't want to wait till march though!

I was looking forward to some new colours coming out as I think Shellac lovers everywhere are screaming out for some vibrant funky colours.
I was quite disappointed as I was hoping for some funkier colours.
I've started using Gelish as well now for clients who wanted more vibrant colours.
I know you can layer shellac but I find it looks a bit wishy washy to be honest.
Let's hope that there are some funkier colours coming soon as I know that's what a lot of techs want really.

I have really been wanting these colours and our clientele definitely don't do funky or tacky neons And brights (although I know many of the newer techs seem to love them) the older regular clients like classy looking nails they can live with for 2-3 weeks which with Shellac you have to.

No point in getting a 2-3 week manicure and changing it every 5 days ( which I also know allot of you do). If you like lots of colour changes, I'd recommend you stick to ordinary polishes.

The new colour collection has surprises in store in the way they look and I love layering ... Never have thought personally that any layering options I have used looked wishy washy but there you go. :biggrin:

I have really been wanting these colours and our clientele definitely don't do funky or tacky neons And brights (although I know many of the newer techs seem to love them) the older regular clients like classy looking nails they can live with for 2-3 weeks which with Shellac you have to.

No point in getting a 2-3 week manicure and changing it every 5 days ( which I also know allot of you do). If you like lots of colour changes, I'd recommend you stick to ordinary polishes.

The new colour collection has surprises in store in the way they look and I love layering ... Never have thought personally that any layering options I have used looked wishy washy but there you go. :biggrin:

I accept that Shellac is a layering service and its a really innovative concept!

I myself would prefer to buy 100 beautiful Shellac colours with matching polishes for clients who want to paint their own toes and touch up any little chips.

I realise I am probably in the minority though but these are the only things I would change about this wonderful product.

xx

I like the look of the new colours, I think the silver and gold is going to be fabulous for the rockstars!

I personally have had quite a few of my regulars wanting gold/silver/taupe type colours so I'm quite pleased with them :)

I like the look of the new colours, I think the silver and gold is going to be fabulous for the rockstars!

I personally have had quite a few of my regulars wanting gold/silver/taupe type colours so I'm quite pleased with them :)

Me too!
Just whats needed
x

Personally, I would like to have seen at least one funkier colour.

On a slightly different note, does anyone know if there are plans for CND to offer pre polished colour wheels?

Hi all,
I personally think the new shellac colours are exactly what my clients are looking for,
Im bombed out with shellac,never been so busy,
lots of glitter and french for the party season,
Absolute class from Shellac as always x

I love them all! Gorgeous! I think I'm going to the beauty show in marCh now!

Hi Geeks,

Just had to come on and say how excited I am about the new colours in March. So glad to see a silver and taupe. And also some more effects because both me and my clients love layering!

What does everyone else think of the new colours?

Latest posts

Back