New Shellac colours revealed by Jan Arnold!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will that just be the USA? Or they out in uk in march too? (Ohhh please say they will be!!) :) xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

just realised this has already been poste....sorry. I just got exited when I saw it on FB.lol

Pro Beauty London is in March, so I'm guessing they will be out in the UK then too!!

just realised this has already been poste....sorry. I just got exited when I saw it on FB.lol

I just came on here too do the same when I saw your post, great minds think a like me thinks :))

Wow! I am sooo excited! That was a great chat feed on Glamour too. I love me job!

Sooo excited about the grey and the mushroom!!!!! Yummy!!! X

silver chrome sounds gorgeous !!!

Sooo excited about the grey and the mushroom!!!!! Yummy!!! X

Me too! They are the colours I have wanted, all I want then is a lilac Creme colour and all my shellac colour wishes have come true!

Ahhh excited now! :) x

Can't wait for the chrome :lol: but was expecting brighter colours, but I'll just have to be all six to keep me going :lol:

CHROME..... excellent, at last, I have been wanting this for ages.

I just came on here too do the same when I saw your post, great minds think a like me thinks :))

It had already been put on, but I didnt notice it lol.i should have all the existing colours by March, so will be able to get all the new ones . Shellac is taking off big time for me, theres so much you can do with it.:biggrin:

Oooh I am dying for the racks!!! The new colours look great. The taupe colour looks very nice and the new shimmers :) Woop!

Dont know about the raisin colour yet though, we have alot of reddy colours already.

Cannot actually wait!! :)

Chrome! Racks! Am going to be a very happy girl in March! :)

Is it wrong that i want march to hurry up already?!

Absolutely love all six colours. Even more possibilities now!

The new colours are fab, I am so excited xxx endless layering and endless choices. Nice one CND XXXX

Yes I think it is as fingernail fixer posted this on facebook.:biggrin:

How fantastic, we can say it out loud!
SILVER CHROME!!!

Fee I have had ants in my pants since last week when you mentioned chrome!!!

I also cant wait for the shimmers and the taupe colour and the raisin- basically all of them !!!!

I also cant wait for some "brights" later in the year....I pray.....!!

Latest posts

Back