New Sienna X smell!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishes

Reaction score
Hi has anyone else had a bottle of the new Sienna X with Q10? I have just tried it but I'm not sure I like the smell much, it's very perfumey not as nice as the coconut I don't think. What do you think to it?:o

Gosh so has no one had a new bottle yet?!

I've not put a new order in yet - have they advertised a new formula/scent? Interested to know too.

I have noticed this also! i have sprayed a couple of times and had convinced myself that it was me!

i also have a couple of crazy angel samples in my spray tan bag... and last night i was panicing as to weather i had poured the wrong solution into the cup!

im glad its not just me, but i to am not sure if i like the smell!!?

Hi
I have tried it and its awful also noticed they have reduced the guide colour. I always have an 8% as I am fair but once washed off it looked more like the 6% and also I smelt like B.O!! I called to complain and they have said they are changing it back to the original smell and guide colour in a few weeks.

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

When I spoke to sienna x I asked the difference with the % +.5 ie 10.5% to 10% & was told that its a watermelon fragrance & is a slightly thicker consistency as it contains more moisturising ingredients. I stuck with the usual as I can't stand watermelon fragrance!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a couple of bottles of the new Q10 and have found the same, not happy with the colour guide. I haven't found the fragrance too bad but the tan doesn't come out as dark as it does on from the old solution was thinking of changing brands, hope they revert back to the original solution.

I messaged Sienna on here and asked about the smell, Adam came back to me and said:

'The fragrance has changed in the new solution, although we are working hard at the moment to ensure that our next batch is more consistent with our previous fragrance.'

I have 3 1l bottles of the new Q10 solution and i dont like the smell or the lighter guide colour, so if they are changing it back then i do hope they are going to exchange the bottles i have already! thats a lot of money to spend on something i dont like lol

I've just got a new order through so will see. I agree with the smell. When I raised this with customer services they also said they were working on the smell and guide colour so I just ordered 250mls

Latest posts

Back