New Tech - had a really awful day so far....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, shes sounds like such a nasty cow! you just get people like that and i can never work em out. its must be hard for you too cos you've to work beside her! just stick to your guns, abcess my ass! Abcesses takes ages to develope and she'd have seen it, id imagine it was prob a sore or a greenie or something that just got worse and worse.
anyway, take care, its a new week, hope it goes better for you.
let us know!!!

sarah

WHen she told me about this "absess" she described it as being red, swollen, and veyr painful" when she bit the tip off she said loads of pus came out that was greeny yellow and smelt revolting.

Like you say, I'm not sure she is telling me the whole truth and no matter how I look at it, I just cant bring myself to service her, paid or not, again.

It's her day off tomorrow, i'm going in the see the owner of the salon to see what he thinks of the whole situation. She says she will still recommend the silks and they are the most natural ones she has ever had but time will tell.

Rachel xx

P.S. So much for her still advertising, the other girl in the salon has now cancelled her appointment. I am assuming due to the hairdresser sticking her nose in. She says it's because she has decided to have her hair done and can't afford both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back