New to mobile spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After having tried various brands like Sunescape, Exposed, Suntana I now use Moroccan Tan for clients who like a lighter tan and Norvell's Venetian and Venetian Dark for clients who like a really dark tan.
I haven't tried Norvell's tan. You you have any pics after they've developed?

I haven't tried Norvell's tan. You you have any pics after they've developed?
I have got one, but can't attach it as the file is too big. You can have a look on my Insta page where I posted it. It's a photo showing the guide colour and the developed one. My Insta page is Beauty_bythesea.

I have got one, but can't attach it as the file is too big. You can have a look on my Insta page where I posted it. It's a photo showing the guide colour and the developed one. My Insta page is Beauty_bythesea.
Ah I've already seen that! It looks good.
I didn't realise that was you lol

I love LA Tan and Nouvatan.

Have a look on LA Tanning website as they have some amazing offers for starter kits.

Try and go for a HVLP machine. Ive still got my first ever machine from 7 years ago.

I've just had the new Suntana V 14% delivered. I'm not keen on the colour of the others but going to try this tonight. Smells lush!

Ooh I've seen this advertised! What was it like?

Ooh I've seen this advertised! What was it like?
Ok the colour is much nicer than the others from Suntana. Guide colour isn't particularly attractive as it looks a bit grey due to the violet. Smells very peachy which is lush.
Wear off is the same as the others and my hands and feet were slightly patchy where my skin is drier even though I moisturised which I don't get with my current brand however I think it's a lovely brown tone and good value.

Ok the colour is much nicer than the others from Suntana. Guide colour isn't particularly attractive as it looks a bit grey due to the violet. Smells very peachy which is lush.
Wear off is the same as the others and my hands and feet were slightly patchy where my skin is drier even though I moisturised which I don't get with my current brand however I think it's a lovely brown tone and good value.

Ah ok thank you for letting me know. I tried samples of the other suntanas and I have to say I did find them patchy when wearing off. Was curious if this one would be different x

Hi everyone!
I'm a newly qualified spray tanner, I wondered what you think the best solution is? I've not git my kit yet- also do you have any tips on setting up please? Any advice?
Thanks so much xx
I really like Tantruth from Salon Services. It gives a lovely golden colour and smells yummy. You can buy small sample bottles xx

Latest posts

Back