New website- struggling, feedback required!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoney

Reaction score
Currently building my website, taken me ages just to do homepage & enhancements page!

Rest still under construction, never done anything like this before.

Any feedback so far would be really appreciated?

Polished Nail Boutique |

Thanks

Lisa x

Hi Lisa
Me Too!
Well, you're one step ahead of me!
I am really interested in setting up a website.
What company are you going with?
How much is it costing?
Emma
xxx:hug:xxx

I actually have a business doing websites (before I ever did anything with nails!) I've been doing it for years for businesses in my area (NYC). I do professional design and usually do a package deal, taking care of hosting/domain registration as well.

I've seen that having a website, especially for home based or mobile technicians is really getting trendy!

If you guys want any advice, let me know. I'll be more than happy to help.

I think your site is looking really good. It seems easy to navigate and looks very professional. I have created my own site with freewebs but I just don't feel that it looks professional enough (address under signature). You are doing a good job and make sure you let us know when its finished so that we can check it out again.

i agree with nail frenzy..... your doing top job so let us know when its done xxx

Looking good! It's very easy to read and the colours are really funky!
Can I ask what may seem a stupid question, but have you mis-spelt Kimberley's name on the home page?

Hello,

Just read your thread and was wondering.... I have just started with "Freewebs" and I don't know about uploading photos (copyright) etc. I want to add onto my website that we accept card payment and have the "visa" pictures, but if I went,for example onto google images, how do I know if I can have the picture and use it. The same problem for other beauty pictures. There are some sites that you can buy pictures from, but are they copyright or do you buy them and use them on the website?

If you could help, I would really appreciate it, as I am not getting very far with my website.

Also, with frewwebs, they only have 5 or 6 different fonts, and I would like to use a different one... Do I have to just use the one's that they provide?

Carly x

I actually have a business doing websites (before I ever did anything with nails!) I've been doing it for years for businesses in my area (NYC). I do professional design and usually do a package deal, taking care of hosting/domain registration as well.

I've seen that having a website, especially for home based or mobile technicians is really getting trendy!

If you guys want any advice, let me know. I'll be more than happy to help.

Latest posts

Back