Newbie spray tanner, back again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glam a tan

Reaction score
sorry guys, haven't started spraying yet but another question! you geeks are so helpful, the kit i am looking to buy comes with a tan solution, anyone with experience of using this one?:rolleyes:

hey doll do you mean u want a kit eg tent, machine, soloution and you want to know what to get or you are buying one already ? lol xx

sorry guys, haven't started spraying yet but another question! you geeks are so helpful, the kit i am looking to buy comes with a tan solution, anyone with experience of using this one?:rolleyes:

which one?

Hi Sophie,
was looking for you in thread from earlier yesterday? I left msg so know you are talking about tanning solutions(have you paid for training/equipment?)
They supply A-Tan solution with their kit, this is one I never tried personally as there is not a lot of info on the product?! Does it contain alcohol, parabens?..........
Maria x

was looking for you in thread from earlier yesterday? I left msg so know you are talking about tanning solutions(have you paid for training/equipment?)

.............sorry meant Tanning Proffesionals......

Latest posts

Back