Next Geeky Meeting in Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debs have pm'd you for the address, i was supposed to be booking a holiday for that weekend for a week or maybe 2! but said to my boyfriend we have to put it on hold and now book it for the 9th as something very important has come up for the 7th!!! havent yet told him what though ;) xx

Changing the subject totally, can i put an item on the agenda (for the meeting after this one when i will be there, lol!)? Having read Fab Freak's thread on sculpting, i'd love to have a go. I did take the liberty of suggesting that Debs (or Chris if she fancies) gives us a demo and we then have a go. I'm sure that neither Wends nor KellyC have done sculpting and i know i havent! Always thought it would be scary but Fab Freak has made it sound great! What do you think guys?

Oh dear - me and my big mouth! What have I let myself in for??? I enjoy sculpting, but that's not saying I'm good. I'd be glad to give a demo but if any expert geeks turn up, it is probably better that they take over. (Since I got off the hook not doing any demos last time, I'm sure you're gonna make me pay next time! HELP!!!!!!!)

NailNovice2 said:
Oh dear - me and my big mouth! What have I let myself in for??? I enjoy sculpting, but that's not saying I'm good. I'd be glad to give a demo but if any expert geeks turn up, it is probably better that they take over. (Since I got off the hook not doing any demos last time, I'm sure you're gonna make me pay next time! HELP!!!!!!!)
Yep your definately not getting out of it this time girl! so be prepared, i definately wouldnt mind being shown how to sculpt x

NailNovice2 said:
Oh yes............
I think its a great idea to have an agenda anyway. Apart from fun, wine and more wine. Oh dear, I`m getting quite a reputation here and its all thanks to Carole, hic

Debs said:
Oh yes............
I think its a great idea to have an agenda anyway. Apart from fun, wine and more wine. Oh dear, I`m getting quite a reputation here and its all thanks to Carole, hic
In my capacity as an ex-PA can we book in the next meeting coz being the social butterflies that me and Robs are, we get booked up. How about coming over my way? Any takers? A few of you could bundle in one car? How about Saturday 4 September? And we can put sculpting on the agenda!

Thats a bit of an awkward date with excel the following day

Debs said:
Thats a bit of an awkward date with excel the following day
Doh! What a twit - i forgot (its me age love!!). How about the Saturday after which is the 11th?

Please check its ok with Jackie, she has wanted the meeting at hers, I`m up for wherever it is but if its at yours, I may just bagsy kipping with Lucy, lol

Debs said:
Please check its ok with Jackie, she has wanted the meeting at hers, I`m up for wherever it is but if its at yours, I may just bagsy kipping with Lucy, lol
I'll send a PM to Jackie and check with her! As far as Lucy's concerned, i'll try to make sure her claws are clipped by then otherwise you might get more than you bargain for when she decides to peddle on you - i do and have the scars to prove it!!!

Ooh , i'm definately up for some sculpting, and you're right Chris you won't get away from doing any playing this time...lol

Just watched my EZ Flow DVD and its got great sculpting techniques on there, so will maybe have a go on someone if i can. Just need to find a willing participant. " Oi, hubby, give me your hand darling." Worth a try....lol.

Latest posts

Back