Nfu.oh...cuticle oil and colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

Having stumbled across the name Nfu.Oh on here I had a look at their website and OMG the corset bottles are fab!

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the polishes and cuticle oils?

I have sent of for some more info but just wondering if anyone had experience with them?

B xxx

I have had a trial with the acrylic L&P.. and its pretty good, Fantastic for 3D work.
I agree the packaging is to DIE for.. i have ordered a keyring from my supplier because i love love LOVE the corsets.. let me know how you go. x

Hi Bexi, Nfu oh products are beautiful, very easy to work with, great for 3d work, the oils are divine, and l & P are great. The brush is one of the best I have used, and my all time fav was ez flow brush... and I always said I would never change.

If you get the chance to do one of Viv's classes, I recommend it, it is amazing what this lady can do, and it gives you more passion, also it is really great to have more training with a particular product.

I'm not sure how much the sets are over there, but they are so worth it, especially the metallic range, it is awesome, especially blending etc.

I have as yet not tried the polishes, although I have heard they are very nice, apply excellently, and lasts....which is great.

Good luck.:)

I absolutely love the corset bottles for cuticle oil and i have the vanilla one which is lush and the l&p is great too x

Thank you for your replies,

I am not a nail technician I do manis and pedis and just loved the look of the products.

B xxx

OMG the strawberry cuticle oil is LUSH!!!! and it looks sooooo pretty with the dried flowers floating in it. It is the only one i have seen but i do think i might invest in a bubblegum one as i like the sound of it.....also i think the enamels are supposed to be very good although i havent used them.
Speak to geeks 'Izzidoll' or 'the male geek' they are the uk distributers....or join the NFU.oh group and ask your question on there hun.... more people who use it may see your post as sometimes on the boards they can go un-noticed.
HTH's

nfu.oh enamels are fantastic imo
they wear well, the colour range is huge,fast drying,lovely brush,good coverage (what more can I say :lol:)
and the holographic range....oh you've so got to try it...blooming lovely stuff :lol:

Quite a few of my clients have moved from having p&w to just having a natural l&p because they want to have a polish instead and try out all the different colours,they are 2-4 week appointment clients and not a chip in the polish yet.
I havn't bought any of the oils yet but they are on the list for my next visit :lol:
:hug:

nfu.oh enamels are fantastic imo
they wear well, the colour range is huge,fast drying,lovely brush,good coverage (what more can I say :lol:)
and the holographic range....oh you've so got to try it...blooming lovely stuff :lol:

Quite a few of my clients have moved from having p&w to just having a natural l&p because they want to have a polish instead and try out all the different colours,they are 2-4 week appointment clients and not a chip in the polish yet.
I havn't bought any of the oils yet but they are on the list for my next visit :lol:

Del, that's fantastic feedback - and just goes to show that a good polish job can look and last every bit as good as acrylic or gel - obviously helps if applied by an expert like yourself.............:)

polishes are gorgeous the french pink Izzidoll recommends is absolutely stunning, the dark grey and no 132 are amazing.
Cuticle oil what can I say??????

Bubble gum is addictive and all my clients love the bottles

hth's

Totally agree Del, the holographic polishes are amazing !!!
and the cuticle oils are bloomin gorgeous, my favourite is the strawberry one and cant wait to try our bubblegum and orange, ive had very good feedback from clients ,they all love the Nfu.oh oils:hug:

Hazex

I keep looking and there is so much choice! I think I'll be addicted! What are the nail treatments like?

B xxx

I keep looking and there is so much choice! I think I'll be addicted! What are the nail treatments like?

B xxx

Yup just a bit of choice :lol: If you think it's hard choosing online try visiting the shop :eek:..you'll need therapy :lol:

If I were you I would start off with the holographics (silver,pink and blue have been my most popular) and get a small range of colours in the pearl (they are almost metalic).

Be firm with yourself,set a limit and remember they are not going to run away...( I never practise what I preach by the way :lol:)

The nail treatments are another lot thats on my list..not tried them yet.

Latest posts

Back