Nfu.oh in the UK aside from Affiniti?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilypip

Reaction score
Hi guys, have just emailed Affiniti about the Nfu.oh holographic polishesbut they are out of stock!!!!!!! They said they were expecting some reasonably soon but I was just wondering if you guys had managed to source them from anywhere else?

Also, having received poor sticking-power results with the aquabase, I was wondering if any of you had found a base coat that worked really well with these? Or even a topcoat that doesn't affect the holographic effect?

Any help with either of these would be gratefully received!

Lilypip.xxx

Affiniti are the UK distributors for Nfu oh, there are no others. As for the base coat I haven't tried that particular one but I do use the CND Stickey base coat which is great, also the OPI bases are good. Don't know about the top coat as I don't use the Holographic polishes. :green:

You can use any base coat with this polish but you won't get the full holographic effect without the aquabase. I find that it takes a bit longer to dry than other basecoats but does last much better if it is totally dry before putting on the colour.

For base I've used both the NFU.OH ones and CND sticky with it just fine ,

For top coat I've used out the door, super shiny and the NFU.OH one sometimes it dulls alittle but once dry the hollagrapic affect is fab,
I would say thought
put first layer of topcoat on thin but quick
don't drag the brush over it polish to much ,

2nd coat of topcoat you can do alittle thicker and play a tad more as 1st layer will protect .

A bit like top coating airbrush nails or even a bit like doing 2 coats of dark polish.

I love the way there hollagrapic polish shimmers in some lights it's almost like satin , other lights it's full on bling,

I love there opal polishes to .

I had a prob that was not at all there fault lately and even though it was day after olimpia and they must have been shattered derrik made sure i was sorted! the people at affinity are lovely they go out of there way to help and I find with there customer service they always try to kkeep it personal and rember you ( I miss izzy tho :( ) , alot of others could learn from that as with some your no more than an account number and you know it!

Derek found me some! What. A. Legend.

For base I've used both the NFU.OH ones and CND sticky with it just fine ,

For top coat I've used out the door, super shiny and the NFU.OH one sometimes it dulls alittle but once dry the hollagrapic affect is fab,
I would say thought
put first layer of topcoat on thin but quick
don't drag the brush over it polish to much ,

2nd coat of topcoat you can do alittle thicker and play a tad more as 1st layer will protect .

A bit like top coating airbrush nails or even a bit like doing 2 coats of dark polish.

I love the way there hollagrapic polish shimmers in some lights it's almost like satin , other lights it's full on bling,

I love there opal polishes to .

I love the sound of the hollagraphic polish, any pics?
Do they do them in gel?

Derek is amazing, he is always willing to help when you need it! :green:

there are no other nfu oh suppliers in the uk at all only affiniti i looked when i was trying to get a hold of col 51 (which when i phoned they did have it just wasnt online) have you tried the china glaze omg collection some of the colours are amazing as for top coat im pretty much in love with seche vite

Hiya lolo I've searched for the omg collection but can't seem to source them, where did you get yours?
(Colour club revvvolution is a good subtle holo by the way)
xxx

i got mine on ebay actuallly my fave is idk its a holo lilic i dont think my sallys ever got it in...i have a rather out of contol nail polish collection :)

Latest posts

Back