NHF / Habia / FSB ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topcuts

Reaction score
Which organisation are you a member of and why

Is there a benefit to being a member of more than 1?

great post, id be interested to hear the views as im looking at joining fsb xx

FSB and worth every penny

hi anyone else please??

They're different organisations catering for different needs.
I'm a member of the FSB because I get free business banking, cheaper chip and pin machines and rates, and jury service cover (not to be sniffed at).

I have been a member of the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses) now for a few years. For all the reasons Lynne mentions, also the 24hr legal advice help, tax inspection cover and assistance and also their lobbying. This is one of the largest lobbying organisations in the UK that is working on the behalf of us ... small businesses!

Personally I think FSB membership is essential for any small business, for peace of mind, for support and and for ensuring the government of the day acts in our favour.

I am also a member of the Beauty Guild, they provide my insurance.

Mat

I am a member of the NHF and recommend them. The legal service is fantastic, there are plenty of opportunities to enter competitions and they provide all contracts and stationary either free of charge or very cheaply.

I am a member of the NHF and recommend them. The legal service is fantastic, there are plenty of opportunities to enter competitions and they provide all contracts and stationary either free of charge or very cheaply.

ahem...

Latest posts

Back