Nice grey Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Would like a nice slate grey in gelish any ideas apart from just for you one :)

I love midnight caller, a shimmery grey. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351624820.774542.jpg

i have midnight caller too... ive ordered champagne and hoping itll go well over the top, though hard to judge with the colour chart...

35 is midnight caller, 60 is jet set and the end one is the just for you one :) hth

Jet set is my favourite but does have a very subtle pinkish sparkle to it :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351626651.438448.jpg

fashionably slate from the just for you collection is a nice grey if you want a creme frinish.... i love midnight caller for a shimmer grey though!

Jet Set is my favorite too.. This picture is Jet Set (except ring finger) with Vegas Nights over top.

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 5,860
I'd say Jet Set too, gorgeous colour! x

Thankyou every one. In Some pics jet set seems to look navy .

Gorgeous what's the glitter over the top?x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Jetset is beautiful and has the ability to take on the hues of other colours around it. That could be why it looks navy in some pics, but it really is grey. I love the tiny purple sparkles that get picked up by the sun when you look closely.

Jetset is beautiful and has the ability to take on the hues of other colours around it. That could be why it looks navy in some pics, but it really is grey. I love the tiny purple sparkles that get picked up by the sun when you look closely.

I do too.. I struggle to change mine to a different color now as I love it so much. lol.

Jet Set is my favorite too.. This picture is Jet Set (except ring finger) with Vegas Nights over top.

How amazing do they look! I am due to change mine after the weekend and this will defo be my next look! so classy and glam!

Thanks shannonu n deb1511 :) x

How amazing do they look! I am due to change mine after the weekend and this will defo be my next look! so classy and glam!

Oh thank-you very much!! I get a lot of compliments on it which is nice. I'm totally in love with Jet Set.

Thanks shannonu n deb1511 :) x

No problem just realise your deborah1611 very similar to me lol xxx

Lol yeah it is xxx

I really like these colors together. Can you tell me what color you have on the ring finger?

Latest posts

Back