Nimue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingertips ND

Brand New Mummy Geek
Reaction score
As i'm getting married in November I want my skin to look fab and I have a problem with blackheads on my nose and chin. Tried everything and nothing has ever worked!!

Anyway, spoke to my friend Tilly Ann and we have decided that I am to start having facials every six weeks (starting from this Wednesday which i'm so excited about).

Bought a range of products: cleanser, toner (got another name but can't remember what), eye cream (to get rid of my dark circles and bags), moisuriser and exfoliating enzyme.

Started using them last night and tried the exfoliator tonight and it's fab!

I notice a difference already!

Anyone else use this range? What effects have you seen and how quickly?

Hi Vicky
Hope you and your family are well :hug:
I love Nimue, Sass got me to try a travel kit as my skin was dry and needed
moisture, tried it fab and like you got results within days, my skin looked and felt so much better for it, It certainly saved my skin was using high street moisturises before and the products just sat on my skin.

Would like to try the exfoliator too not tried it yet sounds like another great product from Nimue.:)

Julez x

we are all great thanks!!

the exfoliating enzyme is wicked!

tried it tonight for the first time in the bath as the heat is supposed to make it work better. it tingled at first and then when I washed it off my skin was so smooth it actually felt like i still had the stuff on. my hands slid over the skin on my face!!

Spent £70 on the set but it's great!

we are all great thanks!!

the exfoliating enzyme is wicked!

tried it tonight for the first time in the bath as the heat is supposed to make it work better. it tingled at first and then when I washed it off my skin was so smooth it actually felt like i still had the stuff on. my hands slid over the skin on my face!!

Spent £70 on the set but it's great!

Sounds Great will give it a try, worth every penny, Thanks for the info.:)

Julez x

Can you buy Nimue from Creative without being trained to use it, and if so, how do you know what to buy to suit your skin?

My skin is tired out and I just ran out of Exfoliator so want to get something that people recommend.

Can you buy Nimue from Creative without being trained to use it, and if so, how do you know what to buy to suit your skin?

My skin is tired out and I just ran out of Exfoliator so want to get something that people recommend.

I don't think you can get direct from Hyperion, however I can supply by post if you don't have a Nimue stockist near you. Exfoliating Enzyme contains Papaya and pineapple enzymes, basically they work like a little pacman and go along "eating" off the dead cells. What is nice is that there are no gritty bits that you just can't get rid of at the end!

I have just started using Nimue (seriously - I have dabbled before) - I sent Sass a really scarey Mary close up photo of my skin (sorry Sarah for the scare LOL) and she came up with a treatment plan. The Exfoliating Enzyme is like nothing I have tried before and it is fab.

Good morning ladies!!

Glad you are all loving Nimue!!!!

I am now and Educator for Nimue Skin Technology aswell as Creative Nail Design.
If anyone needs any help or information about the brand then please feel free to PM me.
I also have all the details of stockists of Nimue so I can find a salon close to you if you would like to try it!!

For all of you salon owners who are thinking about bringing Nimue into your business I urge you to seriously think about it! The products and results from this brand are fantastic!!!

Good morning ladies!!

Glad you are all loving Nimue!!!!

I am now and Educator for Nimue Skin Technology aswell as Creative Nail Design.
If anyone needs any help or information about the brand then please feel free to PM me.
I also have all the details of stockists of Nimue so I can find a salon close to you if you would like to try it!!

For all of you salon owners who are thinking about bringing Nimue into your business I urge you to seriously think about it! The products and results from this brand are fantastic!!!

Well done Tilly Ann! I bet your skin and nails look fab :green:

Is it enough to tell someone what my skin is like, or would I need to see someone?

Nimue is brilliant. We used it in the salon and the results on people with bad acne were amazing. Th tooe 15% peel is fab.

I don't think you can get direct from Hyperion, however I can supply by post if you don't have a Nimue stockist near you. Exfoliating Enzyme contains Papaya and pineapple enzymes, basically they work like a little pacman and go along "eating" off the dead cells. What is nice is that there are no gritty bits that you just can't get rid of at the end!

Ooooh I want some!! PM on its way!

Is it enough to tell someone what my skin is like, or would I need to see someone?

It is best to see someone but, if you can't, with a lot of questioning then we can get there. Scary pictures work well too - thanks Fiona!!! If you can combine home care with a salon regime then the results are even better, as Kimmi says the 15% triple AHA Bio Active complex is just amazing, but only trained professionals can use it.

Kirsten had a pic of us from New Years Eve she she chatted with someone she works with and described my skin and together they came up with a treatment plan.

At the minute I am using the stuff I wrote about above but eventually I am being put on the stronger stuff.

This girl is gonna make me look amazing for the wedding! LOL

No pressure then!! LOL!!!!!!
xx

you'll see her at the wedding caz (and lancslass) - gonna be a proper old geeky affair! LOL

Can i just put my 2 penneth in??

Its FABULOUS...right thats it nothing more to say except,you only need a TINY amount to use...as i found out...LOL@ Sassy:green:

Can i just put my 2 penneth in??

Its FABULOUS...right thats it nothing more to say except,you only need a TINY amount to use...as i found out...LOL@ Sassy:green:

Lol! A little goes a long way and makes it very economical in the long run!

hi

i am urgently looking for a place to buy nimue products from in the uk.

my contact nr is 07534908664 or email [email protected]

Latest posts

Back