No more Salon Geek for me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Click on post, go to more and this will appear me duck

t from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh so it does!! Well I say, I've never blimmin noticed that before! Thank you. Can I just report you to see if it works?! Hahaha ;)

Could it not be down to the way we read a message?

I know I personally have to read something 2 / 3 times. To make sure I understand it.

It can be written one way but meant another.

I don't think I could leave salon geek, had such great advice given to me, as I love to be able to help someone else xx

Leely

I can't verify this personally as I use the full site (perhaps other App users can confirm if there is or isn't a report button). If for some unknown reason there isn't, post a thread to My Forum .. I'm hoping you can at least do that.

Yep "my forum" is there. So would that just be for each member to use privately to speak to a mod?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so it does!! Well I say, I've never blimmin noticed that before! Thank you. Can I just report you to see if it works?! Hahaha ;)

It wouldn't be the first time :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep "my forum" is there. So would that just be for each member to use privately to speak to a mod?

Exactly that. My forum is private between geek members and Moderators/Geek Guides.

We have discussed and aired our views, everyone now knows how to Report a post they think breaks site rules, or how to start a thread in My Forum to discuss things with the Moderation Team.
I think that Peace has now broken out, or at least a ceasefire.....and it seems the right place to call time on this thread.

Thanks for everyone's contributions, good luck pinknfluffy wherever you are, and happy geeking to the rest of us that remain :wink2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back