No odour liquid and powder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vickyb1983

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good no odour l&p system.? I'd like to use cnd but not sure if they have such a thing?

Hi
I do know NSI do a odour free L&P
Hope this helps xx

CND chose not to do a no odour L&P...

Primarily because of the following:
poor performance due to oxygen inhibiting the cure, always leaving a very reactive and uncured surface layer
Much higher likelhood of allergic reaction and irritation

take a read of the article link below which discusses the danger of allergies and where 'no odour L&P' fits in the allergy ladder

Science Topic: Allergies

hth's

OPI has an odorless option but I didn't like it at all. I don't think you're going to find one that can compete with the normal l&p, the technology isn't there yet.

OMG, OPI Clarite is a good product. I had to implement it as I got quite a few clients wanting acrylic without odour (I aim to please :) ) If you like to sculpt it is great to work with, when you are done each nail apply a thin coat of resin over it to activate the cure and voila. It is long lasting and my clients have gone up to 5+ weeks without lifting of breaking ( which I dont encourage as it takes me too ling to rebalance)

You know what, I really should have added that I was in school when I used it. That could be why I didn't like it much! Oops.

Hi
I do know NSI do a odour free L&P
Hope this helps xx

How long do your clients get out of each set?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG, OPI Clarite is a good product. I had to implement it as I got quite a few clients wanting acrylic without odour (I aim to please :) ) If you like to sculpt it is great to work with, when you are done each nail apply a thin coat of resin over it to activate the cure and voila. It is long lasting and my clients have gone up to 5+ weeks without lifting of breaking ( which I dont encourage as it takes me too ling to rebalance)

How can a coat of resin OVER acrylic help with lifting?

Can anyone recommend a good no odour l&p system.? I'd like to use cnd but not sure if they have such a thing?

Hi,

NSI have an odourless monomer. Its called SPA liquid, no smell. We use it at college for that reason. We can get little mini bottle here in Australia so maybe hunt around for one of those so you can test it out.
It is used with their Attraction Powders.

HTH

How can a coat of resin OVER acrylic help with lifting?

The resin is to speed up the hardening process. Nothing to do with lifting, that's down to the usual application and prep - but because the acrylic takes longer to harden before you apply the resin it gives you more "play" time to get everything in the right place!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've heard great things about Nailite's Omega system, and would expect nothing less from their odorless line. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Nail harmony do an acrylic system called Fusion. It has VERY little odour, I would recommend.
They are a great company with great product training ...
I would recommend this for what you are after, however I do myself now use CND as I do not have the requirements that you do :)

Laura xx

I find CND monomers quite low in odour. Not like some I've smelt. I hardly notice the smell and it doesn't stink my salon out either hehe. Then again I have good ventilation.:biggrin:

The resin is to speed up the hardening process. Nothing to do with lifting, that's down to the usual application and prep - but because the acrylic takes longer to harden before you apply the resin it gives you more "play" time to get everything in the right place!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Precisely :) unless you prep the nail plate properly no brand of enhancements will stay without lifting. OPI Clarite is very durable and has NO odour, time to make a perfect sculpt or over a tip, it is a great product for those "picky" clients.

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Latest posts

Back