No tan lines but still protect your modesty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Angelina re price definately. We were looking at adding to them to our kits and reselling but the students said they would not want to pay the extra or add on to their tan price.

The other thing mentioned when we trialled them was that most kind of liked the white line to see how dark they had gone so some of the wow factor was lost.

I saw something like this a few years back. It was actually meant to be used as bikini bottoms. Instead of sticky strips it had a very lightweight metal strip which acted as a spring type thing gripping to stay on. If you know what I mean. It disappeared after a while. I guess because of the metal bit in it.

Good idea this one though, easily disposable etc.

The other thing mentioned when we trialled them was that most kind of liked the white line to see how dark they had gone so some of the wow factor was lost.

totally agree, everyone moves whatever they are wearing to see the colour change, and let's face it, a disposable thong hardly leaves an offensive line!

Hello ladies

Thank you for taking the time to respond really interested in your comments so thought it was worth replying:lol:

Yes we do all like to see the colour change when tanning but not when your off on hols with different shapes/type bottoms! :eek:

The price is due to being nhs approved material & tape also we made a decision to manufacture in Wales instead of using cheaper companies abroad.

Depending on the price of your treatment the cost can be included or the modesty can be packaged separately with your own brand so RRP. Also larger amounts better discount.

Part of our research was to contact the spray solutions companies whether they would recommend naked sprays due to overspray however careful. Of all the ones we contacted none would advise the 'bits' being exposed due to irritation unless client signs a disclaimer even then your insurance may not cover.

On a funny note a friend of mine always wore the biggest granny knickers when having a spray, the reason ? First date it made sure she behavioured herself !! Lol.

Bye

Gaynor x

I had one client a few years ago who bought a panty liner with her to her appointment and she thought it was a brilliant idea. I went into the room and she was wearing it feeling very pleased with herself until I reminded her that she would need to rip it off after-lol

lmao! You should promote this as a free wax with every tan lol x

Hi All

Thanks for showing great enthusism about our product.......

Listen if you need anything we could sort out good prices for you.....

We also use it for waxing and different shapes are coming out soon.

The girls in the office always rib me.... Hawaian (its a pizza?) Brazilian Strip, Heart, Runway etc you name it we have it.

Hope I can help

www.themodesty.co.uk
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi Gaynor these are great! I am still setting up but will be in touch! Also interested in finding out more about 'Sales Associates' and how to become one. Thanks Jo

Hi Gaynor these are great! I am still setting up but will be in touch! Also interested in finding out more about 'Sales Associates' and how to become one. Thanks Jo

Drop me an email [email protected] and i will help you out. If you can follow on twitter @Julian_Modesty it will help us also.

Be good to have you on board.

If any others want to be associates then follow above

Julian xxx:eek:

Latest posts

Back