Normal white tips..do you still do white l&p?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole product range is blowing brains all over the country.
What are the chances of us having this range in Europe? It sounds good :D

What are the chances of us having this range in Europe? It sounds good :D
It's being worked on atm, also, i'm gonna be sending some samples for xmas (just cause I can), guess i'll put you on my list :lol:

It's being worked on atm, also, i'm gonna be sending some samples for xmas (just cause I can), guess i'll put you on my list :lol:
fabaroony on both counts :green:

Me too please, pretty please:hug:

Happy to pay for them xxxx:hug:

I used to be a bit overzealous when it came to refining and buffing and sometimes file through the product in to the tip which left a shadow (in the early days). I understand what you mean about the crispness though. I put clear over the white tip and then butt the pink up to the clear. I use OPI tips they have no well and do not need the shine to be removed.

you apply clear to the tip after the white? then do the pink over zone 2 an 3??

you apply clear to the tip after the white? then do the pink over zone 2 an 3??

If I am using a white tip I do not use any white powder at all until it comes to doing a rebalance. I just put clear over the tip and then pink in zone 2 and 3.

Have you tried the new Hawley tips .........?????? FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS

Carl do you have any links or pics of these new tips?? my nearest Wholesaler (Bare all nail and beauty supplies) are huge stockists of Hawley, and i'm a massive fan of their products.. there super white is amazing!! I have yet to come across a white as fluid as theirs..
Last i was in their tip range was the same as usual so i'm interested in keeping an eye out for these new ones..
thanks in anticipation!!:green:

I have to say Hawley is a fantastic pro range.. affordable and you get great results.. what more can you ask?

Ok, now i'm excited:lol: We actually had a training day offer for illume last week..that i didnt get around to doing:smack:

:lol:I like to add a white over the white tip and a pretty pink powder. Tammy Taylor has some great pink and white colors. There is no particular reason why I use the white on the tip except for the fact that I like the outcome.

5cf4n7.gif

I still have the odd client that insists on white tips.

I use Creative French tips onthem and i always use white over tips in zone 1 and pink in zones 2 and 3. Creative tips are super thin, so if you don't use white over them, you do get the shadow effect.

HTH's

Em.xx

when i did my training with creative, the tutor advised me to try natural over white tips with pink in zone 2 and 3. this gives the white tip a great look that seems to have more depth. it looks better than clear, but doesnt taint the white with pink. and the natural is very forgiving to work with.
i still do this if i am asked for white tips even though i have moved on to another companies products.

Geegs not so secret mix love it for natural, and if I need a Male looking natural FE I use Clear powder rather than soft white and add the tinyest bit more yellow to it.

no well at all, completely str8 sidewalls unlike those tapering others (the tapering should be up to us, not the manufacturer), these are completely different from any other previous tip, ring Hawley's direct (as they may still be a secret) tell them I told you :lol: (I may get in trouble .... who cares).Along with the "illume" adhesive, I'm flabbergasted. The whole product range is blowing brains all over the country.
I used illume for the first time last night..what a beautiful system to work with:)...i can not rate it highly enough! :)
Now the final test will be when my clients return.
Thanks carl for recommending it. :)

Latest posts

Back