North and I mean North Scotland - training courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samsara

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any nail courses that are near or in Inverness. Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow are over 200 miles away so looking for courses a bit closer to home. As much as I love the highlands, it sure has it's drawbacks at times. Would love to do nail art, one stroke, more intense acrylic course - anything that helps me improve. Love doing nails and want to be the best I possibly can be.

Hey, try Sweet Treats salon they are on Facebook and just opened their new salon in the westhill side of town. They do training for shellac and other nail treatments. Hth x

Nail Harmony and CND both now have educators in Aberdeen, Suzy Middleton for Nail Harmony, go onto nail harmony UK facebook page and you can leave a message for her, and Karen Murray is the educator for CND Aberdeen, if you phone the fingertips in Edinburgh they will be able to give you Karen's number or again go onto facebook and find CND Aberdeen. xx

Nail Harmony and CND both now have educators in Aberdeen, Suzy Middleton for Nail Harmony, go onto nail harmony UK facebook page and you can leave a message for her, and Karen Murray is the educator for CND Aberdeen, if you phone the fingertips in Edinburgh they will be able to give you Karen's number or again go onto facebook and find CND Aberdeen. xx

Thanks for that Nail Envi :hug:

samsara I have sent you a pm with some contact information for you :biggrin:

Thank you for your reply regarding Nail Harmony and CND. Aberdeen is still 200 miles away. Just wishing Inverness would get it's butt into gear and start offering more options for us nail techs. Any talented tutors wishing to re-locate?

I think Glitzymissy was referring to Westhill in Inverness not Aberdeen!

Thanks Smee, yep I was meaning inverness :)

Sorry, could have included a quote. My comment regarding Aberdeen being too far away was for Nail Envi. I will be getting in touch with Sweet Treats tomorrow x

Does anyone know of any nail courses that are near or in Inverness. Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow are over 200 miles away so looking for courses a bit closer to home. As much as I love the highlands, it sure has it's drawbacks at times. Would love to do nail art, one stroke, more intense acrylic course - anything that helps me improve. Love doing nails and want to be the best I possibly can be.
I know a girl in Edinburgh that's great at teaching nail art, she works with astonishing nails, let me know if you want her number, you can also find her on facebook x

Why don't people READ the posts? :lol: The OP clearly stated she was in Inverness!!

Ring the fingertips centre 0131333180 ... I believe they have a trainer in your area Inverness. Lucky you as they are also CND! :green:

Yes I was going to suggest sweet treats aswell. I think one of the girls who work there is a CND EA as I see her talking about training dates on Facebook :) x

Latest posts

Back