Nose hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Sounds funny I know, but is a problem to quite a few ladies, what is the best way ti get rid of nose hair? I know some people say Wax, but if the lady does not have large nostrils this is difficult, and if they use those nose clippers would it not make the hair more brittle and uncomfortable when growing back? If anyone has an idea's could you let me know?:wink2:

I burn it out with a lighter,lol obviously you can't do that in a salon but I'm sure there's something similar you can buy, I know Turkish barbers do it so there must be, x

NoI cant set light to their noses or advise them to do it lol, and as i said, does the hair grow more brittle if you use the trimmers?

They do it in Turkish barber shops, they burn nose and ear hairs with a burning taper, have a google of it, :biggrin:

i burn it out with a lighter,lol obviously you can't do that in a salon but i'm sure there's something similar you can buy, i know turkish barbers do it so there must be, x
omg!

wax it with hot non strip wax

Hot / non strip wax! I've done many ladies noses with great success. The pale waxes are great for this to see the result.

Just remember you do not stick anything into the nose! No spatula, no q-tip! Just seal the end with wax.

Mat

They do it in Turkish barber shops, they burn nose and ear hairs with a burning taper, have a google of it, :biggrin:

haha that's so funny-never heard of this before.

I burn it out with a lighter,lol x

Are you for real? Or just joking.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

yes they do this in turkish barbers , my dads friend got the fright of his life when they did it to him LOL , they called it cleaning the chimney :D hahaha

Are you for real? Or just joking.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Seriously,lol I'm not recommending that anyone else try it though, it's a smaller flame than they use in the hammans :)

Hot wax is the best way to do it and it's painless……….honest! If you pull one hair out it kills, but when you do the lot, it's just a tug.

When I'm asked if Im a unisex hairdresser I say that I do all hair apart from bum hair and nasal hair ! :lol:

Hi Kim, How far do you put the hot wax in the nostrils? and which way do u pull?

Dip a cotton bud into hot wax then slightly put up nose only to remove the hairs you see, as you need some hairs to catch bacteria. I turn the cotton bud slightly to make sure hairs are stuck, wait for the wax to harden the pull down while holding the bridge of the nose. It sounds painful but certainly isn't. U feel more pain by plucking one at a time. You might find videos on YouTube. Hope this helps.

Hi Kim, How far do you put the hot wax in the nostrils? and which way do u pull?
You put the wax just inside. It feels as though it's going right up but it isn't. I kind of twist the wax and pull it straight out. Make sure you're holding the nose firmly to support it.

Dip a cotton bud into hot wax then slightly put up nose only to remove the hairs you see, as you need some hairs to catch bacteria. I turn the cotton bud slightly to make sure hairs are stuck, wait for the wax to harden the pull down while holding the bridge of the nose. It sounds painful but certainly isn't. U feel more pain by plucking one at a time. You might find videos on YouTube. Hope this helps.

So do you keep the cotton bud in the nostril and use that to pull on to remove the wax? I might be trying this on OH tomorrow! ;)

Latest posts

Back