Not sure how many leaflets to get done, 1000 or 5000?Advice please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
I will be hand delivering them! OMG :cry:

I can't see me delivering 5000, but maybe 1000 is more achievable!

However, when I look at the price, it is more cost effective to get 5000 printed.

I'm confused what to do. Start off small and see how I go or start off with 5000 and maybe not be able to deliver them all? x

Well- from my experience (I've had the trainers on delivering in my time!)- a thousand sounds a lot, but by the time you've done half a dozen streets- you'll find its not nearly as much as you think.

That said, I've no idea where you live, so get Google Earth up and plan your route!

However, its your business you're promoting- and five times the leaflets is five times the potential.

Hi, I ordered 5000 about 2 weeks ago and have already delivered 1500! I am also folding them :eek:. 1000 dosn't go that far and I broke it down to 1 to 2 hours delivering at a time and get about 300 done. I also gave 100 to the florist and 100 to the hairdresser and I think I will need to order more in month or so. hth :)

I had 5,000 done and it's hard work delievering them but deffo worth it,,,,, don't do my mistake thou I had March's offer on them soooooo it's been a panic delivering them,,, I had 3 boex and I still have one box left of I'm going on a mad one this weekend,,,, and I leave them everywhere I can just to get ride of them,,,,,, It's deffo worked for me I've been busy with them. Good luck

i had 3,000 done because it was more cost affective than 1,000 but i used them as flyers with info about me ie services im offering ect as well as a price list so i didnt have to deliver so many if i didnt want to and just use some as pricelists. you will be surprised how quickly yu can get through them though.

It's definitely more economical to get a larger quantity printed; I'm going for 10,000 leaflets in the next week or so (which is the most cost-effective option for me)...

Thanks all, 5000 it is by the sounds of things then! :)

Latest posts

Back