Nouvatan at Beauty Excel!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popped over to Nouvatan today and picked up a sample from Steve! I've had a tan this evening....can't wait to see the results!!

Well we had a fantastic day today at Excel today Met so many lovely Geeks you lot are just awesome. the stand is now restocked. As we sold out today !!! And we really hope to meet more of you tommorow. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hahaha hey where were my free samples Steve? ;)

Well we had a fantastic day today at Excel today Met so many lovely Geeks you lot are just awesome. the stand is now restocked. As we sold out today !!! And we really hope to meet more of you tommorow. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yep, was great to catch up with Team Nouvatan today; so glad all is going well for you guys, you seriously rock! Funny how one of the TOWIE-inspired brands has pinched the flock wallpaper styling for their tan branding too - we all know that Nouvatan got there first!

Hi guys, for those of you that bought nouatan at the show for £299 was this for the new spray machine and was vat added. I would really love to go Monday but such a long journey and am only interested in buying nouatan. Was wondering if it is worth it? Many thanks x

Hi guys, for those of you that bought nouatan at the show for £299 was this for the new spray machine and was vat added. I would really love to go Monday but such a long journey and am only interested in buying nouatan. Was wondering if it is worth it? Many thanks x
Yes it is the new machine The TS50 We were the first company to receive it :biggrin:and we were the only ones with the machine at the show today. Hence we sold out !!! The offer is VAT free but does not include the free training that we usually do on our kits ,however we are offering training for a very reasonable price for people who ordered the kit today at the show.

Thank you so much Steve for your reply after a busy day. I can't wait to be a member of your nouatan team!

I would just like to add a small point here ... Went to the show yesterday and got my retail mousses, but also received a FREE COMPLIMENTARY NOUVATAN TROLLEY TOKEN!!!! Stylish and infinitely practical!!! Thanks Dawn!

Was great to meet you at ExCel today Steve. Thanks for taking the time to have a natter with me :hug:

Was busy buying my rapid tan on the Nouvatan stand yesterday when Dawn appeared heard my first name and instantly said " oh you are one of ours aren't you and instantly said my surname" I just thought it was lovely that with all the customer that must past through they remembered little ole me, thank you Dawn for making me feel "special" :D (didn't get a trolley coin tho!!!) xx

Was busy buying my rapid tan on the Nouvatan stand yesterday when Dawn appeared heard my first name and instantly said " oh you are one of ours aren't you and instantly said my surname" I just thought it was lovely that with all the customer that must past through they remembered little ole me, thank you Dawn for making me feel "special" :D (didn't get a trolley coin tho!!!) xx

LOL at the trolley coin!! xxx

Hiya! I'm really interested in training and using the products. Just a quick question, how many shades are there available? Xxx

Hiya! I'm really interested in training and using the products. Just a quick question, how many shades are there available? Xxx

8,10,12,14,16% & the 20% which can be used as a fast tan. You won't regret choosing nouvatan !! xxx

I invested in a Nouvatan kit today.... Well chuffed :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Well after our first Ever big show we are all home in our beds safe. It was so much Fun. but really really hard work !! My voice is almost gone. I have lost 12 lbs in weight in 3 days My legs and shoulders are burning. But i am still buzzing from the excitement of what a hit we were, and i am awake after spending 12 hours on my feet today... already planning our next big show:cool: Nouvatan coming to a city near you ? :biggrin::biggrin:

Finally managed to reach the Nouvatan Stand today at 4.45PM -15 mins before closing & Dawn, Steve still going strong making time for us with smiles on faces after a manic few days.A huge well done to all of you at Nouvatan HQ....felt very proud to be associated with such a wonderful product and team. Hope your all chinking glasses as I speak - Congrats!
Feel slightly obsessed with the purchases made today..but loved the show even though I only got half way round!!:wink2:
Are plans in preparation for the next appearance Steve? If so, where?!:p

Latest posts

Back