Nouvatan at Beauty Excel!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabtans

Reaction score
Just found this out! Very excited to hear Nouvatan will be exhibiting, Im a big fan (& no, dont work for them)! STAND X25 (near the VIP Lounge 1) if anyone interested in meeting the team there. Super friendly service, you will hear Dawn laughing before you see her!! Cant wait for Monday & a days holiday from kiddies! :):):)

do they do a manual training course do u know? x

please elaborate before I make a fool of myself answering this (incase Ive misunderstood), thanks!

No problem, lol, im looking to do training in the manual application of tan rather than the spray as i only have a small salon :)

I think it's just the spray tan training nouvatan offer. X

Ok thank you Lush Lash :)

Yes pretty sure it is too, but give them a call Nouvatan will advise.
Just a thought, are you sure you want to only offer manual tanning? There is hardly any call for this in my area (sorry may be different for you if you have researched) and from experience give me the results of a spray tan anytime over manual. And from a space point of view spray tanning does not need to take up lots of room.
If you are intending to have one or clients at a time, as long as you have the tent and a couple of waiting chairs, thats all you need. Shelf with solutions on. I have been in some horrendous small spaces in salons locally for a spray tan, I honestly felt I was in cupboard with some, as long as its not as bad as that Im sure you may be able to work it to your benefit.
Best of luck whatever you decide anyway. x

I too am a big Nouvatan fan and will be buying their self tan mousse to retail!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Shame you are down on the Monday, as I am going on the Sunday, would have been good to meet up. May well say hi on the Nouvatan stand though!

it will be lovely to put faces to names and geek handles its strange when we see people posting about our products who are obviously customers with there geek names and we have nt got a clue who they are.
Please pop along and say hello and dont feel like you need to buy anything to introduce yourself to us. :)

Just found this out! Very excited to hear Nouvatan will be exhibiting, Im a big fan (& no, dont work for them)! STAND X25 (near the VIP Lounge 1) if anyone interested in meeting the team there. Super friendly service, you will hear Dawn laughing before you see her!! Cant wait for Monday & a days holiday from kiddies! :):):)

Great to see Nouvatan out theyre all the best for the show :D x

it will be lovely to put faces to names and geek handles its strange when we see people posting about our products who are obviously customers with there geek names and we have nt got a clue who they are.
Please pop along and say hello and dont feel like you need to buy anything to introduce yourself to us. :)

Will Nouvatan have samples available to buy on Sunday?

Will Nouvatan have samples available to buy on Sunday?
Yes we have samples available for sunday and were not charging for them at the show. but get to the stand quick as when there gone there gone. we will also have the new ts50 machine on display so if you fancy a play with it or a spray tan were doing them for free. so bring some dark underwear and loose clothes. were on stand x25

Yes we have samples available for sunday and were not charging for them at the show. but get to the stand quick as when there gone there gone. we will also have the new ts50 machine on display so if you fancy a play with it or a spray tan were doing them for free. so bring some dark underwear and loose clothes. were on stand x25

I'm gutted I'm not going! Id of loved a tan, i seriously can't find ANYONE in my area using nouvatan. which in a way is good for me I guess as I'm the only one who offers the best hahaha

I think I'm going to have to teach the other half to spray me, should be fun :eek: I've told him to go on a course, he said no it's for girls lol :sad: or i might try getting another therapist to use my stuff, what do you think?

I'm gutted I'm not going! Id of loved a tan, i seriously can't find ANYONE in my area using nouvatan. which in a way is good for me I guess as I'm the only one who offers the best hahaha

I think I'm going to have to teach the other half to spray me, should be fun :eek: I've told him to go on a course, he said no it's for girls lol :sad: or i might try getting another therapist to use my stuff, what do you think?

Lush-lash if your near me i'd be up for that swap a tan lol :)

...and it was nice to put faces to the voices on the phone but now I can't "hide" anymore :wink2: Oh, and I didn't NEED to buy anything today but I did anyway, just couldn't help myself!! Hope you guys all had a good day and Dawn got over her nerves :Love:

Well I bought the whole caboodle at £299 from Nuovatan today lol thanks to the ladies for putting up with me and tanning my legs ;) sorry about the granny knickers LOL

I bought the 'little' £199 package as this seemed perfect for me as a mobile beauty therapist! Soooo excited, and I have to say I choose nouvatan due to all the reviews on here!!

I i might try getting another therapist to use my stuff, what do you think?

I tried that and no-one would....no we're not insured etc.... ;-(

where are you?

I think I saw you! But you were talking to someone and looked busy so I got embarrassed that I'd look like a stalker and sidled off!

Latest posts

Back