Nouvatan buddy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonBon

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Now please don't shout, i have seen the service swap group and its a tad quiet on there.:wink2:

I have recently trained in Nouvatan spray tanning and steadily gathering some lovely clients (and I'm lurvin it!!) :Love:

I like to have a tan myself and went to a local salon for a (other brand) tan. It wasn't the best!!!! I'll keep quiet on the brand cos this isn't what this is about plus she completely missed my right hand!!! :irked: (thank the lord 4 'tan in a can')

I'm a great believer of promoting what you sell, and i am looking for a fellow Nouvatanner in the Burton on Trent / Derby area!! I have struggled calling salons etc (not a bad thing though if i have the heads up on a fab product!!) :D

Wasn't going to admit this but I had a night out and managed to do a good self-job on my face, arms and front ( thank god no-one was seeing me in the nud lol) You cannot spray yourself as i found out to my amusement!!):o

Give us a shout if your up for a tan swap

Maria xx

Why don't you give Steve & Dawn a call, they may be able to put you in touch with someone they have trained/orders from them in your area. xx

Hi Louise,

I have, Dawns on it for me already, but thought it wouldn't hurt putting a thread on here too!

Maybe you could ask stephinstoke, if it's not too far... you could always take your car for a nice blart up the "Nifty Fifty" to Stoke...

Hi Ruth,

Bit too far really, my car goes 0-60 in 3 weeks lol. I could also go to Tamworth and see Gina who trained me,but shes a bit far too. I'm sure I'll sort something - otherwise it looks like I have the monopoly on my area mmwwwaaahhhh!!

Are you at the NEC this wkend Ruth? I will come and see you and say Hi if so!

Maria

Hi Ruth,

Bit too far really, my car goes 0-60 in 3 weeks lol. I could also go to Tamworth and see Gina who trained me,but shes a bit far too. I'm sure I'll sort something - otherwise it looks like I have the monopoly on my area mmwwwaaahhhh!!

Are you at the NEC this wkend Ruth? I will come and see you and say Hi if so!

Maria

Am pretty sure Tamworth's a shade nearer to you than Stoke too! Oh well... no bad thing in having the monopoly on your area though ;)

Yes, I am at the NEC this weekend - and it's going to be mega exciting as well - will be fab to see you :)

Do you know what stand your on? will come and see you - will be needing to sort a website out in the near future :biggrin:

Im dead excited, know it will be an expensive :eek: but fun day. Will be there on Sunday:biggrin:

Oops just as I pressed send i saw your ad pop up lol :o
F49 ?

Do you know what stand your on? will come and see you - will be needing to sort a website out in the near future :biggrin:

Im dead excited, know it will be an expensive :eek: but fun day. Will be there on Sunday:biggrin:

Oh well, since you've asked, F49 :D

And you are *so* right about it being an expensive day LOL...

Like being let loose in a sweetie shop:lol:

Hi Bonbon,

I live in Rugeley and use nouvatan too if youre still up for a tan swap?

Sally x

Hiya I live in Ilkeston and have Nouvatan, you probably have found someone else now, my friend is actually going to do a swap with me but she hasn't been trained (so we will see how I get on with that, fingers crossed haha) but if you were struggling you could bring your solution and I could spray you. I don't mind :)

Latest posts

Back