Nouvatan vs Sienna?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sare_ess

Reaction score
What does everyone think? I have not yet tried Nouvatan but am fairly happy with Sienna. Sometimes it does tend to feel a bit sticky on the skin however.

I originally tried Nouvatan because the price of Sienna increased hugely.Nouvatan is much better value.You can also multi buy and mix and match strengths which brings the unit price down further.
Most of my clients preferred Nouvatan.
We are also using Laurens way,which the younger women and girls love.
You can purchase generous samples from Nouvatan why not try it yourself.

I have just moved to Nouvatan from Sienna I would still return to sienna but they made a few changes to the solution which resulted in complaints and knocked my confidence, so its been a long process for me trialing others. Because I am a one man band small business I need a tan that will suit all ages as I cannot afford to stock 2 brands, else I probably would stock Laurens way as well for younger girls.

Here is the nouvatan dark mousse on me that I apply if I don't get chance to get husb to spray. me! I think its a 14%? but bare in mind I am milk bottle white! not far off my top actually!! :o x

WP_20140721_009.jpg

WP_20140720_002.jpg

I too am thinking of moving away from sienna x because of the big price increase. I currently offer a spray tan for £20 and I don't want to increase my price as I feel £20 is a nice price for a spray tan (not too cheap and not too pricey)
X

I am thinking of switching from Sienna x to Nouvatan because of the price difference. I too have many salons cutting the prices of their spray tans (which even use Sienna x) :irked:

Latest posts

Back