NSI / Attraction geeks. Tell me about your products.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
For all you geeks that use either NSI gel or/and Attraction acrylic can you tell me what you love / like / dislike about the products please.

I'd like to know what you think about the ease of application, cost, finnished look, quality of the products, everything.

I have been using NSI attraction since Creative let me down last year. I have found it has a similar feel to it, you do have to use a primer which I had got out of the habit of using with Creative. My clients didnt notice a difference when I swapped. The nails look good and last well.

Hth Julie

I use Nsi attraction l+p mostly,
I love it because it is so fast setting,
It's especially handy for a repair, Imo its done nice and quick,
I had problems at first with the fact it set so quick, but a conversion class soon sorted that (although we did have a few problems when we turned up for the conversion...it was rectified though)

It's also handy for me as my local wholesalers sells it ( you have to show your certificates too, for a membership card, so not
just any old joe public can buy from there, which I like)

I like the colours available I have all of them,
I tend to make up my own mix for a coverage powder as the pink masque is too pink (but you find this with most coverage powders....with the exception of the new CND ones I think...which are now available in a number of shades)

I would definitely recommend a conversion though to make sure your getting the best out of the product.
HTH :hug:

i use there balance gel,attraction powders aswell as there classic powders and also there elegant touch fibreglass.
i do like using there products as i find them easy to file,remove etc...
they have a good variety of colours,glitters etc.. for nail art and there customer service is excellent.
the only problem i have is that they are abit behind with there products meaning for custom blending mainly.
i wish they did more of a variety of coverage pinks for different skin tones and i wish they did some in gel aswell as l&p.
i also saw that ezflow do a uv blocker which makes your whites whiter,your pinks pinker and stops them from yellowing.i have a product like this and i love it but it is only a nail varnish.
i did get on with there fibreglass but i dont actually offer it anymore as there just isnt any call for it in my area.hths.xxx
can i ask why you asked this,are you thinking of changing brands?:)

I use NSI Attraction Acrylic, mainly sheer pink with soft white for older ladies and the younger ones prefer the radiant pink with the radiant white.
I use Attraction sheer pink with poppits and have had no bubbles or problems.

I use the Balance Gels for sculpts, extensions and nno. I especially like the Techno colour powders which I find easy to apply especially at the smile lines and for nail art.
Their coloured gels are easy to apply, super shiney and very strong, I rarely get chipping or cracking. I love starry night and Denim.
I find NSI Attraction products easy to work with because of the springback action. The pinks are very natural and rarely lift.

I can order online or by phone, and the phone is answered immediately by pleasent and experianced staff who are always able to answer any queries I may have.

On the very rare occasion that an item is out of stock, I recieve within the next couple of days.
On the nail is the little mag they post out with latest offers and great nail art ideas. I look forward to this publication and have them all saved up so I can refer to them if I need a little bit of inspiration. There nail art range is good with the crystals being the best I have found and I have tried many.
Delivery times are excellant with many of my packages being delivered next day.
All in All, great products, good offers, great little mag, good web-site with online ordering, pleasant and educated staff with phone answered immediately, fast postage. And No I don't work for them lol. :)

Sorry I forgot to mention their new express nail tips which are wonderfully thin with a real nice colour. I use these with Attraction sheer pink and poppits. Lovely! Thin, strong with a more natural white look.

Have just watched the Beyond the basics dvd that i kindly recieved free from NSI and i am really impressed.
I can't wait to try the products out now.

I love Attraction L&P (apart from the coverage pink, tut)

Lovely clarity, easy to work, & not too expensive either, yey!

I've just started using the Balance Gel, likin it so far! :green:

ღMandyღ;779111 said:
What don't you like about the coverage pink?

I find it way too 'pink'!
Its like a bubble gum colour, & no matter how I try, I cannot make it look natural.:irked:

I've got the technail colours kit by NSI (forgot to mention earlier) & I cant work out how to use that to 'custom blend' the colour into something more realistic.

I find it way too 'pink'!
Its like a bubble gum colour, & no matter how I try, I cannot make it look natural.:irked:

I've got the technail colours kit by NSI (forgot to mention earlier) & I cant work out how to use that to 'custom blend' the colour into something more realistic.

Thanks for that info i'll try and ask about that.

can i ask why you asked this,are you thinking of changing brands?:)
The brand we trained with at college isn't high quality so i need to change plus my tutor is also looking into changing the college kit to NSI which will be great for the students. :hug:

Have never had problems with NSI Attraction. It's a great product. I am slowly converting to gels though because of the odour..I'm getting terrible migraines-despite doing everything to ventilate etc. I will miss l+p :(

Latest posts

Back