NSI attraction lifting??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailpod

Reaction score
hi i have used NSI attraction acylic on a client who says her nails lift but i am never able to see it cos they off by time i re do new set, i never have lifting with any other client my sets last 3 weeks then fills.
I buff nailplate, remove cuticle, dehydrate with nail pure, apply tips, shape etc, wipe with nail pure again, apply primer wait min, then do my acrylic overlay, buff, topcoat applied, cuticle oil.

She says in another country she always had nsi that never lifted at all, how come they lift when i do them, meanwhile no no else nails lift.
Can it have something to do with her nail biting she admits to.
any suggestions most welcome - cos i am getting desperate it is now my ultimate challenge to have her nails stay on!

ask her to come and show you the lifting before she takes them off!!!

ask her to come and show you the lifting before she takes them off!!!
i did get a picture of it, they were lifted to the smile line almost i nearly fainted.

have you tried her with gel?

do you use a primer?

do you use a primer?
yes, i use non acid primer from nsi attraction range, i dont have lifting with any other client just her which is starting to worry me cos i used to think i was prob too good for my own boots which has knocked me off a bit.
i know i need watch the mix ratio of liquid to powder if that is wrong the come off too, i just wondering if anyone has had nsi lift on anyone, any any advice maybe.

have you tried her with gel?
no not yet she refuses gel insists n acrylic, i managed to convince her to try gel this coming week she still comes to me even though her nails come off apparently. i am beginning to think she picks them and over exaggerates a bit.
but the pic i saw was hideous. i use calgel so i hope this may work.

good luck with her then!

I use NSI do the same prep as you and don't get lifting, she is a nail biter and it would be better if she would just admit what she is doing instead of trying to blame you, take it with a pinch of salt hun, if its only her, nod smile do a fresh set and take her money.,

I use NSI do the same prep as you and don't get lifting, she is a nail biter and it would be better if she would just admit what she is doing instead of trying to blame you, take it with a pinch of salt hun, if its only her, nod smile do a fresh set and take her money.,
ya maybe i still stress though as i am kind of a perfectionist.
i even did her free set last week end. so i am about to give up.
txs for your help.

ya maybe i still stress though as i am kind of a perfectionist.
i even did her free set last week end. so i am about to give up.
txs for your help.

Why did you give her a free set ??????.................were all perfectionists Hun.....DONT give up.....

Maybe because you give her free set...she is not looking after them and banging and bashing them and THEN blaming you.x

hi- i use nsi and mine very rarley lift. however i use pure plus- not the nail pure when preping.:)

I have had Attraction lift on people so I changed to Choice from NSI which was better, I have 3 full pots of it sat in my case, gone right off it now and it's what I trained with.

I have had more luck with the Choice and the colours are fresher too in my opinion.

Choice? Who makes that one then - its a new one on me.

It's by NSI just a different acrylic they do a few

hi there ,
i also use choice by nsi but also attraction.i find that i do get lifting on one lady so i have changed her over from choice to attraction and it seems to have worked.i too also use nail pure plus not nail pure.hth x:)x

hi- i use nsi and mine very rarley lift. however i use pure plus- not the nail pure when preping.:)
thanks maybe i will swop to pure plus in future.

did you say that the nails have lifted all the way up to the smile lines.... sounds like it could be her medication. I found that when this happens, i ask the client what medication they are on, and usually that kind of lifting could be put down to medication, especially heart medication.

Hope this helps

I use NSI attraction and have never had any lifting. As mentioned above, I would take it with a pinch of salt. If my nails kept lifting I wouldn't go back to the technician so I think it speaks volumes that she is a returning customer. Personally I think her biting is making them lift!!! When she does come back you say her nails are already off, what kind of state is her natural nail plate in? Esp if she is removing them herself. Tell her to come in the minute they start to lift so you can see them xx

Latest posts

Back