NSI Attraction :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passion4beautyx

Reaction score
Whoop just ordered a wee trial kit of Nsi attraction... Just wonering if any of you lovly geeks could give me some feedback or tips on this product

Sent from my GT-S5363 using SalonGeek

I love it!

I switched almost a year ago and have never looked back. Google Nail Angel and have a look at some of her tutorials. You will get all the tips and help you will need from that xxx

I don't know if you have heard of Adel but I got one of their brochures the other day through the post. They are doing NSI products now and in their catalogue the professional NSI attraction kit is only £80 and comes with literally everything you will need including tips and forms x xx

Amazing! Swapped 2 years ago and can't believe I didn't discover it sooner. Acrylic is gorgeous to work with, My clients have almost zero lifting, literally, and they have the most beautiful opaque powder.. It suits every client I have.

Can't recommend it highly enough. My clients couldn't believe the change in the longevity of their enhancements when I swapped. :)

This is good to hear as I was considering buying some to try. Think I definitely will now :) x

Firstly let me say sorry for my poor spelling in my post, im not used to touchscreens yet!:irked: secondly thank you for your feedback.. its great to hear possitive comments about the products. I cant wait to get my wee parcel in the post now and try it out!:):D

I love using NSI attraction powders and their coloured ones are amazing too. It's like Christmas whenever I get my parcels :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I love it but sadly I have developed a severe allergy to it! :(

I love NSI Attraction wouldn't use anything else!

I LOVE NSI Attraction!
I trained with it and have used it since - my clients love the range of pinks, it's very easy to mix them for your own semi-opaque/slightly more pink sheer and they are wonderful to work with.

You'll love it. Also, pretty box! :D

Love NSI attraction too :)
Vicki xx

I have only ever used the NSI attraction system, so I cant really compare it to anything else but im completely in love with it :) I also receive the NSI mag in the post which is fab xxx

can I ask do you have had to of done an nsi course to use nsi products? the reason I ask is I'm doing my course shortly but it isn't with nsi, so just wondering were I will stand if I want to order nsi products? Thanks :) x

I have only ever used the NSI attraction system, so I cant really compare it to anything else but im completely in love with it :) I also receive the NSI mag in the post which is fab xxx

I'm the same. Not used anything else so can't compare, but its really nice to work with once you get used to it. They've got a technicolour range aswell with different colours and glitters which look fab on tips or when creating 3d nail art xx

can I ask do you have had to of done an nsi course to use nsi products? the reason I ask is I'm doing my course shortly but it isn't with nsi, so just wondering were I will stand if I want to order nsi products? Thanks :) x

Now, this is the only downside about NSI... You don't have to prove that you're qualified to order their products. I would feel a lot better if I knew my clients couldn't get hold of any of it, but c'est la vie. You won't have any problem - just create an account and you're pretty much good to go *grumbles* :(

xx

I didn't do my training through NSI. But the course i went with used NSI so i trained using the products, and decided to stick with them. I order through their website xx

Now, this is the only downside about NSI... You don't have to prove that you're qualified to order their products. I would feel a lot better if I knew my clients couldn't get hold of any of it, but c'est la vie. You won't have any problem - just create an account and you're pretty much good to go *grumbles* :(

xx

but in all fairness any clients can get hold of the real deal of other nail sytems on the dreaded ebay :sad: xx

aww this is all great feedback!:) thanks guys!! even more excited :D

Latest posts

Back