NSI Balance gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
I use balance and love it. I'm looking for a couple of nice natrual pinks, not to use for french, just a nice natrual colour, I have had a look at blush pink but I understand this is a transulant pink and want a bit more cover, any ideas ?

Hi
I ordered NSI new Balance Body Builder gel in cover pink other day and received it this morning. Couldn't wait - so had to use it on my 1st rebalance of the day today! lol...really nice shade and although it's a cover pink its not totally opaque. I don't like that 'cover' look, sometimes I think just reminds me falsies. Hope you like it! xx :D

the cover pink is a lovely colour but if you use it to build the nail then you will get an opaque look as it is for extending the nail bed.but you could do a thin layer of this and use clear or a transparent pink i.e builder blush or french pink.
they have also brought out the new body builder warm which in my opinion is more natural looking but it does look quite brown in the pot so some of my clients like me to apply a thin layer of cover pink to give it a slight pinky tone.x

the cover pink is a lovely colour but if you use it to build the nail then you will get an opaque look as it is for extending the nail bed.but you could do a thin layer of this and use clear or a transparent pink i.e builder blush or french pink.
they have also brought out the new body builder warm which in my opinion is more natural looking but it does look quite brown in the pot so some of my clients like me to apply a thin layer of cover pink to give it a slight pinky tone.x

I agree with Tracey Louise that Cover Pink Warm will give you a more natural look than the original cover pink.

Latest posts

Back