NSI Balance users please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
I use the Builder pink usually with really good results but today I thought I'd give the pot a stir to see if there was any colour pigment at the bottom of the pot thinking it might cover and flaws better. I didnt go mad and whisk it just a gentle stir, but when I started to use it, it was a nighmare, it'd sort of looked like it was gritty ???

When it settled in the nail it was ok but it was really hard to use because of the texture. its even like it now after hours.

Is this normal or have I ruined the whole pot ?:eek:

This is very odd! I've never seen or heard of an issue like this, are you sure you didn't stir air bubbles into it? Either that or is it possible there were contaminants settled on the bottom of your pot? Maybe filing dust or glitters? It could also be from contaminants on the tool you used to stir it, or tiny slivers if it was an orangewood stick or something similar. For future reference, theres no need to stir the builder gels, the pigments don't settle!:)

Thanks for your reply.
Def not contaminant I used a sanatized metel stirer, I always put lids on when filling etc so its a mystery ! I think I'll email NSI just out of curiosity !
Thanks for saying about not needing to stir, I will definatly be remembering that !

Latest posts

Back