NSI Nail Wraps - Opinions/Reviews

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kstewart

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had tried NSI Nail Wraps and if so what they thought of them? Easy to use? Last long? etc etc.....

Thanks and much love :Love:

I was wondering if anyone had tried NSI Nail Wraps and if so what they thought of them? Easy to use? Last long? etc etc.....

Thanks and much love :Love:

Hiya I bought some 2 weeks ago and tried to apply them over my enhancements and failed miserably :Scared: it was probably me though to be honest.

I bought the Crome silver the Crome and hearts and the zebra I would love to know who people apply them though as they are gorgeous and I'm sur people have had success with these mined you I haven't tried on natural nails so I'll gv it a go on me toes :Love:

Only ever tried on toes, but other than doing just on the big toe you would seriously lose the will to live by the time you'd done all 10.

Not tried over enhancements, although I am guessing you'd have to buff the enhancement to give the wrap something to grip to when you apply heat, otherwise I can see it shrivelling to nothing?

Only ever tried on toes, but other than doing just on the big toe you would seriously lose the will to live by the time you'd done all 10.

Not tried over enhancements, although I am guessing you'd have to buff the enhancement to give the wrap something to grip to when you apply heat, otherwise I can see it shrivelling to nothing?

HEAT ohh god I was doing something really wrong here lol.no wonder I couldn't do it.I went with the tutorial on my nsi brochure cut to right size apply nail glue on the nail put them on and use a hoof stick to smooth over to get the wrinkles out.

Oh I must thought do you mean heat when applying glaze and go lol I'm a bit thick tonight lol x

HEAT ohh god I was doing something really wrong here lol.no wonder I couldn't do it.I went with the tutorial on my nsi brochure cut to right size apply nail glue on the nail put them on and use a hoof stick to smooth over to get the wrinkles out.

Oh I must thought do you mean heat when applying glaze and go lol I'm a bit thick tonight lol x

They are a bit like a shrink wrap type of product. You do your prep, apply a little adhesive, place the wrap over and then apply heat (hairdrier) then cut and gently file to size and apply top coat. That's how I was taught.

I wouldn't use glaze and go over the top either. If you want to stick with NSI airshield is probably better.

Hi i thought that the nsi wraps didnt require heat, just like the kooky ones. Yes sometimes extra heat can help smooth out some minor wrinkles but isnt 100% necessary. I will be interested to see other comments on the nsi wraps as when i looked at them at the manchester show they looked very mixed in quality i.e some looked like re-packaged trendy wraps ( quite thick) and some more like the kooky (thinner).

Latest posts

Back