nsi royal series 10# how do you find it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma Bagnall

Reaction score
had a new brush from nsi, not only does it drink 5 times more liquid than my old grand master from ezflow. all the bristles seem stuck together, i noticed this after dipping it in liquid before i started, so its not a ratio issue. i absolutely hate it! cant believe i am going to have to spend more money on another. it looks like its been used not cleaned and but back! so angry:irked: busy week too!!! anyone else tried it? what do you think?

Not sure why you've posted really apart from to complain about your brush (which I don't blame you) but what anyone else thinks isn't really going to solve any problems for you is it?

I would return it to NSI and say that you are not satisfied with its performance. Get your money back and buy the brush you like and already knew you liked.

The reason for this thread was me just wondering if anyone has used it and had the same problem? clumps of bristles seperating and sticking together. It was in the clearence section, and i just wondered if its not very popular because of this reason. customer service is good at nsi, so they probably will change it. Its not a rant about nsi... I love nsi products, just not come across this particular brush before. it was just out of interest. sorry if it seemed like a pointless question geeg!:confused:

just wondered if you were aware that new brushes generally have a dressing on them that temporarily glues the hairs together for protection against damage.
you need to remove it by rubbing the hairs gently between your fingers and thumb until all the hairs are separated and then give it a thorough rinse in monomer before using it.

just wondered if you were aware that new brushes generally have a dressing on them that temporarily glues the hairs together for protection against damage.
you need to remove it by rubbing the hairs gently between your fingers and thumb until all the hairs are separated and then give it a thorough rinse in monomer before using it.

thanks for the thought, i did roll the bristles first, to get rid of the dressing, it was after i gave it a dip in my acrylic liquid, when i drained it, it seperated into three hardish sections. strange really:confused:

just logged on to find a message from nsi, they are sending me a new different replacement brush. what great customer service that is, i'v not even rang them yet! TOP MARKS FOR NSI! thanks very much really appreciate it!:)

thanks for the thought, i did roll the bristles first, to get rid of the dressing, it was after i gave it a dip in my acrylic liquid, when i drained it, it seperated into three hardish sections. strange really:confused:

oh ok, just wanted to rule that out.

but hey, what a great result, all dealt with now.:)

Latest posts

Back