NSI tech help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shell28

Reaction score
Hi i use vanish cuticle dissolve and have never had any trouble but today i had a client and i applyed vanish and proceeded to push the cuticle back as normal but it wouldnt budge!! and i was so scared of hurting my client:rolleyes:

My question is do any of you have that problem and if so what do you do/use?

Hi Shell how long did you leave it for before you started to use your pusher?
I always leave it on for 5 mins on one hand then put it on the other hand while working on the first hand iykwim lol :)

Well i know it wasnt 5mins guess it was more like 2-3mins do you think thats the problem hun ive never had it before but this clients cuticles were bad!

Well i know it wasnt 5mins guess it was more like 2-3mins do you think thats the problem hun ive never had it before but this clients cuticles were bad!

Yes I would say so, some clients need the full 5 mins, especially if in the past they have had the cuticles cut of:eek:
I had one client who used to have a 10 minute soak in warm water before I used any cuticle products on her, she used to cut her cuticles of with nail scissors:rolleyes:
It took a lot to get her hands in good condition:smack:

Thanks for your help will make sure i leave it 5mins next time.

Latest posts

Back