Oh my god Jodie Marsh!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen the pictures of her in the sun today? (pg33)

She is now a bodybuilder! And look how dark her tan is!!! There are simply no words!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol don't laugh I think female body builders are fab, I would love to be able to be so disciplined, although they do look a bit odd in women's clothes x

Does what it says on the tin lol x

Is there no end to what Z List people will do to get on telly ?

Yeah I know but you have to see her tan!! There's another thread about it called ronseal with the link. Check it out! I don't know how on earth she achieved the colour!

And she's been everything hasn't she? A hairdresser, a lesbian, a reality star and now a bodybuilder lol. X

Haha she's certainly versatile ;) x

Yes a multi talented woman! X

I just cannot get over how dark that tan actually is! I mean, how? Just how did she achieve that?

Thats how body building tans are formulated. They have to be almost black because the overhead lights are so bright, that if they aren't that colour, the judges can't see all the muscle definition.

They're usually a multi-coat system. A base colour that is applied a couple of times and then the top coat that goes on just before the show. It also has a dehydrator in it to help draw out the last of the water from the muscles.

Thats how body building tans are formulated. They have to be almost black because the overhead lights are so bright, that if they aren't that colour, the judges can't see all the muscle definition.

They're usually a multi-coat system. A base colour that is applied a couple of times and then the top coat that goes on just before the show. It also has a dehydrator in it to help draw out the last of the water from the muscles.

Oh really? That's interesting. Oh well I guess now we all know lol.

Hehehe Phillip Schofield said today, she wouldnt even get on Dancing on ice with that tan :)

Omg, she looks plastic, what has she got on her skin? I think it's all a bit mich x

I think it she looks awful.

I think in the last pics where she has her clothes on the next day, that she looks great. You can't see all the muscles, she just looks really toned.

I think in the last pics where she has her clothes on the next day, that she looks great. You can't see all the muscles, she just looks really toned.

Me too. She looks great in her clothes but without her clothes she looks gross!

Having just come from the thread about Axl and seen the wicked photo-doctoring done to his lovely image do you think some of this might be photo-shopped imagery or does she really look like this now?

Jacqui xx

Yeah I know but you have to see her tan!! There's another thread about it called ronseal with the link. Check it out! I don't know how on earth she achieved the colour!

And she's been everything hasn't she? A hairdresser, a lesbian, a reality star and now a bodybuilder lol. X

Don't forget tattooist x

Having just come from the thread about Axl and seen the wicked photo-doctoring done to his lovely image do you think some of this might be photo-shopped imagery or does she really look like this now?

Jacqui xx

You know jacqui you may be right!!! Have you seen the iPhone app "your face in a hole" that's what's happened to Axl & perhaps Jodie pmsl ;) x

Latest posts

Back