Oh My God

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, but thats just gross, who wipes her **** and other unmentionable stuff she cant do herself yuk yuk yuk:eek: :eek:

im speechless. !!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww:Scared:
there gross, im with jac on this, how does she do anything,

jac extreme said:
I'm sorry, but thats just gross, who wipes her **** and other unmentionable stuff she cant do herself yuk yuk yuk:eek: :eek:

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE ARNT THEY JUST DISGUSTING

Yuk - I have to say how the **** do they stay like that, surely simple stuff like eating chocolate (there we go again) would be impossible - does she have a bucket to eat from!!

Nasty colour too!

it's just wrong!!!

Hi There!

I agree with both there GROSS! !:Scared:

kittenclaws said:
eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww:Scared:
there gross, im with jac on this, how does she do anything,

This lady has been around for YEARS and she makes her living from exhibiting these nails. she is practically disabled by the nails and has to have many things done for her but I guess she can afford it. There is an old Indian fellow who keeps his hand and arm permanently in a long bag to proect the nails that make him his living.

Are these honsetly real? I cant believe they are! How the hell... Im speechless!! GROSS.

I agree there GROSS,but they do match her outfit lol

Minging!!
Just had a funny vision of this lady taking off those blinging rings she is wearing. The nails look nicotine stained to me ~ I imagine she has a Bet Lynch fag holder thingie!

Foulest things I have ever seen ... grossmondo! I just asked my hubby what Jac asked ... who wipes her **** ... and he said... mater of factually ... "colostomy bag" :(

Really bad!!! amazing what people will do for money xx

I'd rarther be skint and wipe my own backside...they are nasty

and i thought i had long nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are discusting, and i wouldn't like to be the one who paints them either!:eek:

How does the money help her!!!!! she must pay a fortune for people to see to her every needs. She carn't enjoy anything because there is nothing she can do.
Awful just awful.

xxxxxxxxxxx

I've seen her on Ripley's Believe It Or Not (the tv show). She's a hairdresser too. She has to thread scissors, or rings or whatever, through the maze of her nails and onto her fingers. Oh, and you know who paints her nails? chop shop! they showed her getting her nails painted on the show.

i think spray painting em would be easier lol. eugh they are awful. ill never complain about not being able to grow my nails again! xx

One word... WHY?!!!

Latest posts

Back