Oh my word, seen it all now

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy_girl

Reaction score
OMG!!! I cant believe someone would claim for a tan. The worlds gone mad!!!

What a joke!

This sounds like a slow day at the insurance office to me and the person who wrote that, obviously has never had a spray tan so doesn't understand that we do a consultation before hand where we ask about medication, allergies, long term illness, operations, scars etc and if there was any doubt we would do a patch test, offer nose plugs and take the trouble to offer a slip free environment with a properly adjusted spray gun.
Mmmm think that sounded like a rant, woops:o
Health and safety can be a bit mad at times but scare mongering irritates me.

'Dangers can also arise once users have left the salon. Those who have opted for a particularly radiant dye may inadvertently become the cause of several car accidents as drivers are dazzled by their blinding orange glow.'

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read...hope my tans don't 'dazzle other drivers' haha.
It's true when they say you really can claim for anything...crazy!!!! X

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

'Dangers can also arise once users have left the salon. Those who have opted for a particularly radiant dye may inadvertently become the cause of several car accidents as drivers are dazzled by their blinding orange glow.'

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read...hope my tans don't 'dazzle other drivers' haha.
It's true when they say you really can claim for anything...crazy!!!! X

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Ha! Can you imagine if you'd had your spray tan AND teeth whitening procedure on the same day.... why you'd be an absolute menace to society!! pmsl !!!!!

Ha! Can you imagine if you'd had your spray tan AND teeth whitening procedure on the same day.... why you'd be an absolute menace to society!! pmsl !!!!!

Lmfao!!!!!

loved this "Dangers can also arise once users have left the salon. Those who have opted for a particularly radiant dye may inadvertently become the cause of several car accidents as drivers are dazzled by their blinding orange glow."
OMG!!! I will sleep safely tonight as i know i have got no claims coming my way. If they come out looking Orange There not using Our product in that salon.

Lol, does anyone remember the old ready brek adverts? This reminded me of that :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331021718.275530.jpg

Health and safety can be a bit mad at times but scare mongering irritates me.
Yes! As an H&S person myself in my day job, I can say that these no win no fee people are the bane of our existence. The grief I get from people because I have to ask them to write a simple risk assessment is unending. But then you see stupid uninformed stuff like this and realise no one is safe from those out to make a quick buck!

The world has gone crazy!!! What on earth next???!!!!! :-@

Honestly just checked the date to see if it was April 1st lol

2 words....UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!!

Thank god I spent a lot of money last year on my pride and joy!! My Full Spray Tan Extraction unit.... at least I'm well lit and very well ventilated!!lmfao!
(if indeed rather out of pocket, but getting there!)

I cant believe that add!

Did anyone see the frank Skinner show at the wedekend and his take on Spray tanning, he referred to it as 'Nesquick':lol:

haha! so ridiculous! you have to laugh though! whats the world coming to?! xx

lol!! 'drivers are dazzled by their blinding orange glow.' its like a joke

Latest posts

Back