OK then, scone (as in gone) or scone (as in bone)?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you say . . . . . Scone (as in gone) or Scone (as in bone)?

• Scone (Gone)

Votes: 94 54.7%
  • Scone (Bone)

Votes: 78 45.3%

• Total voters
Scone-bone Scotland :)

Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Scone as in bone. In the words of Paul Hollywood there is no such thing as scone (gone) end of story apparently :D but being half Scottish it's always scone as in bone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Gone - Scotland x

Scone as in 'Gone'! Jam first then loads of cream and a nice cup a tea. I'm in Bath so we all sound a bit farmery down here xxx

This talk of scones (bones) is making me hungry, who said scones (bones) in the oven with jam & cream? bcos I've just text my oh & said I'm buying the stuff today to have after tea after reading your post... yummy x

This talk of scones (bones) is making me hungry, who said scones (bones) in the oven with jam & cream? bcos I've just text my oh & said I'm buying the stuff today to have after tea after reading your post... yummy x

I'm in Australia and everyone I know says it as in *gone*

aww bless haha i actually understood what you are saying :) Hope you feel better soon xx

I say Scone like bone x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Thank you :)
I'm taking as many tablets as possible on the dot every 4hours lol my Jose is like Rudolph's haha maybe it can be another line of work for me a good perk is having 364 days of the year off!

I think I may have to go and get some hot scones to have with some butter and jam :p mmmmm xxx

BONE with the Essex twang!!

I say scone as in gone. I have just checked the dictionary for pronunciation and it would appear that I'm right!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I'm Leeds and I say scone - gone xx

Well my scone is now gone .... I've just eaten 2 :( I blame you lot!!! Xx

Scone as in gone!

I'm scone as in bone and when I did the survey the scores are 18 all!

Scone as in bone!! I laugh when i hear it any other way. Lol

Haha me and my OH have this conversation fairly often! He says bone, I say gone .. we're from the same town as well. Can't help thinking it's cos he's the posh one!

Definitely gone, bone is for posh people lol x

I want a scone now :/ n gone, from manchester :)

Latest posts

Back