Olympia 2013 show us your goodies!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone pm the cost of the scratch subscription, i'm going to pro beauty and want to sign up xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

I got my scratch bits but no free vinylux gift and I spent twice what my friends did :-( sad I know as it was a free gift but feel sad I didn't get one

Dumped my bags when I got home at 11.30pm last night and only just looked at what I bought!
Whooooopsies!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379966605.711708.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379966584.577514.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379966584.577514.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 233
Need to post another lol
Without doubt the best bargain of the day! And the pots are really big! :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379970199.997993.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379970212.514424.jpg

Gold and silver diamond shape, large hexagon and medium hexagon!

I was about to proudly post my S2 purchases until I realized I'm missing one of the Holiday Duo from the bundle. grrrrrr I feel stupid for not checking before I left. :(

I was about to proudly post my S2 purchases until I realized I'm missing one of the Holiday Duo from the bundle. grrrrrr I feel stupid for not checking before I left. :(

Aww bless you :(
They checked mine and ticked them off on my receipt,
I know it's a long shot but you could mention it to S2 x

I've just been through my haul and realised that I didn't get my free remover wraps :(

Aww bless you :(
They checked mine and ticked them off on my receipt,
I know it's a long shot but you could mention it to S2 x

I've left a message, but I will call in the morning. I definitely paid for the Duo pack bundle. I also didn't get any freebies. I keep seeing mentioning of freebies, but I received only my order (minus one item) and nothing else.

I'm really only concerned about my order. I'm not too concerned with freebies. I received plenty from competing. (A whole box of magis wraps and some other goodies. Totally wasn't expecting that!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back