Olympia Beauty, Sept 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shall be attending alone :( I'm a first timer can't wait! I'm hoping to get my shellac package here! Does anyone know if they do special offers? VAT free ect? X x

Does anybody know if the shellac wall racks are available to purchase on the cnd stall? Thanks in advance xx

Apparently not. S2 commented on a Facebook post and they said the Spinning racks will be there on offer and they did mention that bulky orders will be sent FOC to arrive at your address on the Tuesday after. They did say that the wall racks will not be there :(

Does anyone know if they'll have replacement bulbs for the Shellac lamp and things like Scrub fresh there or will it just be the Shellac, Vinylux and Shrinking violet etc? I really need bulbs so if they don't have any I may as well put a bulk order in on the website rather than q'ing?????

Hi everyone,

I'll also be attending but before my manicure and pedicure class starts.

Once I have qualified I'm keen to set up an account with Sweet Squared and offer Vinylux (I have a few colours and love it) and then do some more CND courses and offer Shellac.

Will I actually be able to buy Vinylux at the show? Im happy to wait until I'm qualified for the Shellac.

It would be great to stock up if I can buy at the show without having a Sweet Squared account yet.

Charlotte :)

Interesting post x

I'm going and can't wait as know its going to be a fab day as always :)

:p

I'm getting so EXCITED!!!! I have already made my list and narrowed it down a bit as it was a little long. :lol: Sweet Squared is my main stop.

You know we will be oohing and aaaring on glitter and paint and foil and and arghhh loads more lol xx

Just read in another thread for the Manchester show about people making a SG badge & wearing it at the show so people can see geeks & have a chat/meet I think it's a fab idea cz lots of people on here wud like to meet... Anyone with me ;-) xx

Anyone with free spaces in their car that's driving from South Yorkshire area? There's me and my mum needing transport, will pay obviously.
Struggling as there arnt many trains running and they take 4.5 hours, earliest arrival time is 13.30 :(

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm definitely going now, but not until monday which is a change for me. Can anyone remember if any stand sells lighting? I'm wracking my brains but can't recall anything from past shows, but would love to buy the slimline daylight desk lamp whilst there.

My list is growing by the day. :eek:

Is there a floor plan anywhere we can print off? Does anyone know if there's a cloakroom for coats and bags too?

Does anyone know if the shellac packages will be being sold at the sweet squared stand? X

Does anyone know if the shellac packages will be being sold at the sweet squared stand? X

You need to call them to ensure you get an accurate answer.

I think I'm now going. Will be going on my own for the first time and will be going on the Monday for the first time since college too xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm in the middle of packing coz I'm going for the weekend Saturday - Monday going shopping too!! Ekk lol... Stressing with what to pack cz I don't no what the weather is going to be like and I've only got a small case otherwise I'd pack my wardrobe lol x

So... Credit Card, Cash or Both? What will the they prefer or don't they really mind?

So... Credit Card, Cash or Both? What will the they prefer or don't they really mind?

A lot of places take both, though it has been known for problems to occur with the card reader machines and the cashpoint queues are ridiculous, so i would recommend cash xx

I'm taking half cash half card... Cash mainly for the show :) xx

Was supposed to be going on the sunday but have just been asked to do a party which is a lot of money to turn down so think ill go on the monday with some extra pennies :) eek not long now!!

Latest posts

Back