Olympia Beauty, Sept 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of places take both, though it has been known for problems to occur with the card reader machines and the cashpoint queues are ridiculous, so i would recommend cash xx

Thank you!! Half and half it is! See you there. Sooooo excited!xx

Does anyone know of any parking cheaper that the £25 in their carpark?
x

Does anyone know of any parking cheaper that the £25 in their carpark?
x

I would like to know too! Although its still a good price since trains will be more! X

I paid 15 in the multi storey next door

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I would like to know too! Although its still a good price since trains will be more! X

I guess that depends where you're travelling from!
And the frustration factor of driving into central London would be enough to have me on a train rather than in a car.

Last edited by a moderator:
not pre paid no, just drove in, got a ticket and 4 hours was £15 last year. I tried getting the train once but cost me and mum £50 and took ages to get home as not many trains go from olympia to bedfordshire. I get there early and leave early so not much traffic xx

not pre paid no, just drove in, got a ticket and 4 hours was £15 last year. I tried getting the train once but cost me and mum £50 and took ages to get home as not many trains go from olympia to bedfordshire. I get there early and leave early so not much traffic xx

Thank you x

I can't go 😭 but I hope you all have a fab time and I will be waiting for updates xxx

How long is ages :( was planning on getting train from Bedford !

How long is ages :( was planning on getting train from Bedford !

We waited about 45 mins for train and I just wanted to go home!!im going on my own this time so it would be same price for train as it is to drive....maybe if you check train times so you don't have to wait x

We waited about 45 mins for train and I just wanted to go home!!im going on my own this time so it would be same price for train as it is to drive....maybe if you check train times so you don't have to wait x

Ok good shout will have a look :) thanks for the heads up!

Would have gone by train too but expensive and none get in early enough. Did gulp at parking but then it is a free ticket!

I'm going by train on the Sunday just hope there's not to many works on the tracks usually worse day for it fingers crossed 😐

Ok good shout will have a look :) thanks for the heads up!

no problem....it does depend on what line you are going on too. I went from leighton buzzard straight to olympia. if i did it again would just check times and probably be ok x

Woo hoo my tickets have come, I opened up the envelope and it's was like a beaming light and I'm sure I heard a choir start singing lol x

my tickets came but i must have kept applying for tickets and forgotten i had done so as four separate tickets arrived all at once lol

I'm so excited!

I'm going on my own...if anyone would like to meet up for lunch of something whilst there, please give me a shout...either on here or on my facebook account (Sheena DecadentDigits).

Thank you x

Would like to see some geeks there x

I payed £15 last time for parking next door so not sure if that was the same one and it went up? Think driving will be cheaper than train for me from herts/essex as 3 of us are going :) Saves all the hassle of going on tubes etc! After all at least its free to get in x

Latest posts

Back