Olympia Beauty Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarzy

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has been to this before and if its worth while going? I offer waxing only but i'm quite interested in other areas and may eventually offer more.

Any feedback on this show would be great to hear! THanks!
:idea:

I'm going for the first time this year, looking forward to it!

Check the website to see if the companies you are interested in there. If yes then it's worth it, if not then give a miss.

Mat

We could go together :hug: depending on when it is!

There are pros and cons... driving to Olympia from Reading is easy peasy and you can normally park on the road for free on the Sunday. It's fun going to shows but I doubt Olympia will be well supported by distributors so there will be lots of irrelevant stands like tarot, handbags, and sparkly bra straps :lol:

But bearing in mind how quick, cheap and easy it will be, you might as well have a looky.

It was really a good day out and learn new technologies and information. It's also good to get some bargain of products. It's a chance to meet other people and exchange ideas and tips.

I have been Olympia Show a few times before as a visitor but I will be an exhibitor this year. Welcome all of you visit us and say hello.

www.nsoverview.com

i cant wait for olympia this year...sorry if this is suppose to be a blog! I've saved up coz i know which brands are gona be there!! plus im buyin before the vat rise!! Will fellow geeks be saving up to spend?! xoxo

I prefer it to excell. You can grab lots of info on different products and training etc. Well worth having a look xx

Just debating whether to go this weekend or leave it to the Manchester show next month or leave it to IECS in Fort Lauderdale in November when I go back to the US.

I am used to the huge shows in the States and wondering how large these shows actually are in the UK and if it is worth travelling to them?

Is anyone going from the Midlands? I want to go and i'll drive but I just need someone to share petrol costs with as I am a bit skint this month!

I have just logged on to the site for ticket (email to me straight away) do we need to take a certs with me to prove im trained?

Is anyone going from the Midlands? I want to go and i'll drive but I just need someone to share petrol costs with as I am a bit skint this month!
Heya,

I've booked a national express bus ticket from Glos to Earls Ct for £20.00 couldn't even do in petrol for that amount.

Earls Ct is just a quick tube trip to Olympia.

I am sure there will be a National Express station near you. Just make sure the IPod is charged !!!

Claire

I have just logged on to the site for ticket (email to me straight away) do we need to take a certs with me to prove im trained?

Yeah I thought that too and would take something with me just incase as it won't hurt.

So who is coming to see us? We will even have a little meeting area for the first time in years. I am hoping that lots of geeks will drop by to say hello.

Latest posts

Back