Olympia Beauty! Who's going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyCat

Reaction score
I wouldn't miss it for the world!

What are you mainly looking for?

What are the best bargains you've picked up in the past?

And who wants to meet up?

I can't wait to get myself in that S2 queue to buy more Irresistible Glitter packs and of course the new Shellac collections.

The best bargain I've bought from there was my first Shellac kit, with the spinner etc.

I'd love to meet up with some of you lovely geeks...I was going to drag BF along but I don't think he'd cope tbh! (I think he would cry if he waited in the S2 queue...he's definitely not hardcore enough for that!) :)

Meeee :) ill probably be behind the S2 counter!! Who wants to take my shopping list for me :) :)

I am going taking my mum (who is also qualified) dad and boyfriend( both partners in my business) with me, would not miss it for the world then flying off to New York with my BF for a mini break at about 7 in the evening, so will be dropped off at the airport and not even get chance to have a play with all my goodies. 😟

Me. I registered earlier in the year. I'm going on Sunday with my mil and the Monday with my husband. Both are a massive help with my business. The only stand I'm interested in is S2.

im going, i go to both the london ones every year. Im taking my mum as always, she loves looking around...would love to meet other geeks xx

Yes :biggrin: come and say hello lovely geeks

I'll be on S2 stand but love a quick look round during our very short break!

What dates are they and is it the same stalls on both days? XX

I'm hoping to go this year. I will be coming with my mummy if I do. S2 is the reason I'm going plus to have a good old nosey around and decide what I want to add to my business next. At the moment I'm just nails! Xx

Im also going in sept. Look forward to it every year :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm going on the Sunday with my hubby :) excited! :D

I'm going :D I'm dragging my sister too, but if she backs out I will try and lure my mum down with me with promises of goodies haha. I've never been before so I'm really excited :)

Have reg for my ticket !! I will be joining the s2 queue also hoping to bag myself a bargain :0) think I am going on my lonesome this year as the ladies I was training with have dropped out ?!

Ive just registered, is it free or do you pay on arrival? The website says its trade only so will I have to take some business ID with me? Xx

Can't wait! Don't know who to register to come with me. My OH loves me enough to stand in the s2 queue for me every time :p I usually go do my shopping (bring him choccies etc throughout) and we go home after only a couple of hours :p
I'm looking forward to just mooching about really and stocking up on whatever I need at the time :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll be going.. With my hubby.
It will be my first time so I don't know what to expect.
Any pointers??? Do u need to take id?

I'm going on the Sunday with my husband xx

No ID needed. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and be ready to stand in line. I always print out a map and make a list of what I want and of the booths I want to visit. It's so easy to get distracted.

* Natalie I hope to see you there. 😀

Thanks Melissab.
Good tips. :)

Latest posts

Back