Olympia?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

den24

Reaction score
So Whos Been and how good are the deals there? i cant make up my mind to go there tomo or not????

Go!!! Lol I just got out. No way could I stay there one more second I'm too tired, sore and hungry lol x

What offers are they offering to us? X

Just got back, was one of the early birds thank goodness - the queues as I was coming out were amazing. If you are going to S2 for the new colours, prepare to be amazed - I was - fantastic deal (IMHO) and I was served by the wonderful Sam Himself and was kept entertained in the queue by the lovely Ketan. I queued up for 1.5 hours at Excel but only half hour today at Olympia. There seemed to be more specials and VAT free offers today than I remember at Excel. Go for it!! xx

I just came back- great deals
with Sienna x, got too many OPI colours and footsie spa!! And plenty of bits... And spent well over my budget ....:(

I just came back- great deals
with Sienna x, got too many OPI colours and footsie spa!! And plenty of bits... And spent well over my budget ....:(

Hun can u pm me the sienna deals I missed it cause I couldn't carry any more lol x

I wish I had went! Im so jelous of all you guys! Was the deals on shellac good ones? Theyre having a wee day at the fingertips centre in Edinburgh here on tuesday so I'm going to go through and get the new colours then.

Im just sitting on the tube outside Olympia waitng for it to leave. I was in the queue at CND for 2 hours and the nackered me out!! Worth going if your prepares to stand and queue for certain things. Can't wait to put my glitzy lips on :) x

On the train on the way back to Glasgow. Olympia was fab. Didn't have to que that long at the s2 stand as went there 1st at 10am. Think if I was coming down again though I'd just go to excel. Not long till the manchester show!

We must have behind you mrsm lol. Only queued a very short time. Lovely to see Liza, Justine Gemma and meet chocolate pickle. Roll on next Saturday for my 121 shellac can't wait. My daughter is just blitzing her lips wow xx

I have just got on the train back home and jus bought my shellac kit. Yay!!

How does Olympia compare to prof beauty Manchester?? Do all the biggies go? Have looked online cnd arnt there as far as I can see :(

On the train on the way back to Glasgow. Olympia was fab. Didn't have to que that long at the s2 stand as went there 1st at 10am. Think if I was coming down again though I'd just go to excel. Not long till the manchester show!

I'm from Glasgow!!!! Wish I'd went. When did u leave to get there? We could have went together lol! X

I came down on friday, use it as a wee excuse for a girly weekend. Went to see Legally Blonde last night. Have had a great weekend. I thought CND were at manchester this year. Will need to check. Its usually good, its great for me cos I can just drive there.

I came down on friday, use it as a wee excuse for a girly weekend. Went to see Legally Blonde last night. Have had a great weekend. I thought CND were at manchester this year. Will need to check. Its usually good, its great for me cos I can just drive there.

Great! Do you normally go to manchester? And you drive there? When is this? Do you usually go alone?

Its the 16th and 17th of october. Think I may be going to manchester on my own as I don't think any of my friends are up for it. Don't know if your planning on going but we could go together. Its easy enough just to drive

Its the 16th and 17th of october. Think I may be going to manchester on my own as I don't think any of my friends are up for it. Don't know if your planning on going but we could go together. Its easy enough just to drive

I would like to go! I would like to have a look and see who's going first of all. Is this the excel one? So it's a Sunday and Monday. What day would u be going on? Xxx

Have been looking at Olympia and prof beauty to go to cudnt get to olympia was kicking myself as I couldnt find cnd on the exhibitors list at prof beauty. I have just looked through all of the exhibitors and hey presto sweet squared, silly me! Am going to definatley try to go! :D

Excel is london hun. Its professional beauty north that's in manchester, normally go on a sunday but havent decided when I'm going

Excel is london hun. Its professional beauty north that's in manchester, normally go on a sunday but havent decided when I'm going

Oh right okay then! Well give me a shout nearer the time and I will let you know If I'm going. I am looking for a new job at the moment so this permitting. But I would love to go and it would be cheaper car sharing. Saving petrol etc. I drive aswell so we could decide which car to take and maybe one drive down and one back or whatever? I will add you as a friend so you can remember me lol! Xxx

Latest posts

Back