Ombré

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface2305-x-

Reaction score
Hey geeks, just wondering what tips you guys have for achieving a natural ombré look, I have done a few now but my last one I did it on is coming back to me next week as it doesn't look very natural. I can't really work out where I'm going wrong as I am doing exactly what they taught me when I went on the course taking the top section out, then back combing and doing it in a chandelier type pattern, any tips would be great thankyou 😀

Is it maybe your colour choice that's making it less natural? Maybe too light perhaps xx

Hmm possibly she is about a base 7/8 and she wanted it light she said there is like an obvious line but I don't know how it happened as I did back comb it maybe I should just wait until I see her, thankyou for your help

Hi really feather your colour up into your Blackcomb then hopefully no line.xx

Make sure when you back comb you back comb from the mid lengths up and maksyre to put product in very ends first up until mid shaft then turn your brush side ways and feather up and down but not every hair . It also may help to keep a dry brush for blurring or feathering. If she has a noticiablr line you possibly didn't tease enough and aren't feather to get wid of the line you'll either need to feather in a lowlight or balyage some lightener to break it up how that helps!

Thank you so much for all your help really appreciate it xx

Latest posts

Back