OMG my boys are 2 today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsinlondon2

Reaction score
god how time flys, the boys are 2 today, well sam is josh isnt 2 till tomorrow.
they have been spoilt as usual. we got them a trike each and some more books and little people playsets.

having a quiet day today as we are out and about tomorrow and then i have all the family over, boys cant wait to see there grandma roofie..............

its gone so quick i can remember when they were really tiny............:cry:

just wanted to show everyone i have survived 2 years and i wouldnt change it for the world........:hug:

Happy Birthday to them and well done to you for getting through it, I couldn't have done it!!

happy birthday to them both my son is 2 and daughter is 5 and i feel the same where did all the time go. i moved to germany when lee was 4 weeks old and dont feel i had the new baby time with him like i did with regan.

all i keep getting told is enjoy them while there small cause they grow so fast

congrads again
angela

Ahh, Happy Birthday to the boys !!

My daughter was 4 last week and starts school in September :eek: so I know what you mean about how time flys, it doesn't seem 5 mins ago that I was in the hospital giving birth......can still remember the pain though :lol:

Happy Birthday Boys hope you carry on lighting up your mum and dads life and making them proud of you every day:hug:

Aw bless, give 'em both big birthday hugs from me hunny :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday today and tomorrow to your boys Faye. I remember when my twins were two and cant believe they are nine now LOL.

Enjoy!

Happy birthday boys!!

Give them loads of hugs and kisses Faye xxx

Happy birthday boys

They grow up so quick, Happy birthday to you both and have a fab day:hug:

Happy Birthday boys. It's amazing you just don't know where the time goes. Have a fab couple of days x

Happy birthday Sam and Josh!!!!! Have a nice weekend!!!!!! xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sam & Josh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday to them, enjoy them while they are young my eldest has left school today and it only seems like two minutes ago she was starting.

happy birthday boys xx

2 boys at 2 years old... just imaging the energy required wears me out, lol!
Happy Birthday Boys... see you all soon! :hug:

Latest posts

Back