OMG new Shellac Racks whoop!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleysspraytan

Reaction score
Hi all has anyone seen the new racks omg they are AMAZING I cannot wait for them to be availble!!! Really hope they dont break the bank too!! Sweetsquared have put pics on facebook its all just too exciting I feel lightheaded and giddy ha ha!!

Aren't they lush!!

I wouldn't have expected them to be anything other than fabulous :wink2: Cannot WAIT to get my mitts on them........

They are proper lush! Did you see the prepainted Shellac tips too? Oh it's a Fererro Roche day all round! :Love:

I love them especially the colour chart. Gosh it's exciting isn't it :)
Vicki xx

Very nice been waiting a while for these, we will be ordering these :)

Hi all has anyone seen the new racks omg they are AMAZING I cannot wait for them to be availble!!! Really hope they dont break the bank too!! Sweetsquared have put pics on facebook its all just too exciting I feel lightheaded and giddy ha ha!!

Are they on the website?! I cant see them and feel very left out! :sad:

Love them all, any idea on the prices??

were still waiting on prices but theyve said theyll keep us posted with adverts on sweet squared so keep your eyews peeled!! Arnt they teasing us!!

I want the wall rack, its huge. Roll on the September colour launch so can fill it up some more x

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back